10/08/2015

What's in your heart?

When it comes to football teams management styles what club comes to mind as best?

Man U vs Arsenal? What's in the names? Why do these teams lead? Is it always the players? Or is it the coaches? Or is it the board? It's all coming to one point; what entertains the public.

As a girl I could say that football over the years has become boring, fans have become fanatics, the games are mechanical, maybe guys would disagree with me but in the end wouldn't it make sense that more women could appreciate it too? What can be done to spice it up for women to enjoy watching with their friends and spouses? A lot of kids are under the care of women and amidst there are kids who are discouraged by their mothers to play a game they consider for riff raffs.

The mind I have is that of  stealth and it is as a result of the passion I have for the arts and the sports I participated in as well as watched.

I am a Scorpio and the planets that aligned in my star sign is Mars and Pluto which I have studied and use in my art. Astrologist had determined that Mars is a planet of war, probably unaware that the positive side of Mars is a planner, while Pluto is an organiser of knowledge.

When I said in the previous post that only a harnessed force within understands how to manage dark and light I am sure some presume it to be a negative statement. My question is this "what's in your heart?" rather than questioning mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment