21/08/2015

Desert Rose.

The name Alsu is fused with the most powerful element "water", a rose maybe beautiful but it has thorns, who handles me the wrong way gets the force in return. Water is very flexible ie adaptable in any situation, can be icy and as light as air, transformational capabilities in any situation should I will it. In manipulative situations I develop no reserve. Water is known to have the ability to conduct energy; sensitive to any form of vibration be it emotional or static.

Ekinadose has an even stronger meaning, a function of purpose for social or specialty based directions, so for me nothing is hard and can be very stubborn.

Ask my parents with what will I had been conceived and one may understand why the force is strong within. I wasn't born in an environment of the weak nor by weak parents. The thrill is that I can be both man and a woman and it's my prerogative when to switch hats, only a woose for a guy can't handle the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment