17/08/2015

There is no try

The only obstacles I see are those that I meet face to face, I see no reason in someone telling me no for the sake of saying no. If I am learning from someone I ask questions out of curiosity and until I am satisfied with the search that's when I rest. Yes my force is overwhelming but only to those who are not prepared to deliver.

I have lost too many women in my family to social rules and governmental policies that serves dull women and crafty men and I'd rather die trying than make no attempt. White black coloured I don't care, policies that serve cruel means I will bring them down and I find ways as only those who are chicken and crafty seek to place barriers. I don't put barriers to people so I see no need in anyone telling me that I can't, better to tell me go do it yourself than say no. I am the eldest in the family and added to that a mother that position does not allow me to sit and brude over issues, looks like men who have everything done for them have a real hard time with me as that sight depresses me. I am a team player and as a basketball player I don't seek to be a couch of the sport but play the game I love be it just on my street or in my mind solving problems that to most seem impossible. Friends that have lasted with me are just as wilful as I am, we don't communicate often but when the stakes are high I don't have to call they hear me.

Do or do not there is no try. Yoda

This means to me that to win one must be willing to win. What ever happens on the field let it happen. Sorting things out on the go as well as accepting that things can't always be perfect but rectifying or tweaking takes the old to a new level.

A lot of stars give up by being told that they can't make something better than the previous. I don't try to be better than others I try to be better than my previous self.

No comments:

Post a Comment