24/08/2015

Imposed beliefs through aggression.

To be a radical is to tell ones story of how one survived.

To be an extremist is to make others pay the price of ones failure to rise above the past.

My quest is why bring oneself to the level of a tyrant? Not worth giving honour to those who deserve it not.

Someone said that Buhari's said "if you are for all then you are for none" well that's Muritala Muhammad's way. Remember what brought the civil war? After seeing the bloodshed what then? Unite?

An elder once expressed a disdain for the Ibos I guess he was speaking from his experience, in mine I have met equally dubious just as good personalities in every tribe, I love my Edos but my Igbo friends I met there. Those who grew up in lagos learnt from the wicked and couldn't recover their dignity.

Why is the media predominantly in dirty tricks? That's because those who create the programs are in the mode of defensive opinions looking for ways to justify their pain rather than focus on objectively outlining the issues and subliminally showing solutions. I am specific about CNN. Bite me if you don't like what I say mode of communication. It is infecting the minds of men who come home all negatively charged then the blame of squabbles starts back and forth until the woman leaves the building replacing her for a man.

Adam where is eve? She left the bedroom for the TV, to the haven of finding solutions to help her home. The source codes for the SMS service line.

Cheuvenism - imposed beliefs
Feminism - transfer aggression.

What a vicious cycle, when will it end? Those who have no joy can not make others happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment