17/08/2015

Securing positions.

What I consider funny and acceptable isn't funny or acceptable to others. I know for sure that my explicit jokes most enjoy. It comes from where I am not seeking to be an example. I entertain my ignorance, all work and no play makes Alsu a hornet. 󾌩󾠣

I don't hate colour, I hate when people of any race think that drawing me into mediocrity by making basic attributes of human physic more important than the mind and soul of a person. Those who can't rise above elementary only get warded.

Body guards who can't manage themselves can't manage tasks. Part of management thinking revolves around securing positions so others can deliver. As a CEO and a person I separate issues. Regardless of personal support at the end of the day the payroll register needs indicators of work done not what was said/promised. The definitions of words are so broad that it misleads a statement to be taken both falsely and on other occasions to be true, what are the facts?

No comments:

Post a Comment