18/08/2015

Polluted minds can't say the truth.

Polluted minds can't say the truth.

Someone's ability to be productive has a lot to do with the sincerity to which one approaches situations and manages people who are within. Considering their willingness to play a part in bringing their dreams and affection for others.

Ones ability to soar in a profession demands letting go of any form of mental barriers, stereotypical thinking however this is only possible when one is also objective about the principles by which others live. Should mine differ from others I am prepared to explain. Should I find that I am amidst stubborn heads I simply fly over their demands. My ability to move is furled by the fact that I visualise steps ahead, make effort to watch body and facial expressions that indicate what direction they are heading. Indications in subliminal words and sounds allow me to know what may happen next. In having to face prejudice for the most part of my life I can sense who is standing in front of me and what I need to do. I don't have to be brutal I choose my fights, I train hard before I step out and when I do I don't ask questions anymore especially from those who opposed any form of normality. My nature is very much prepared in turning friends into enemies should they not understand that ethics applies not only to them but others as well. My force is the drill. Offensive attack the eye of the tiger, the grip of the bear, the leap of an eagle, the memory of an elephant.

It is said a lier needs to have a good memory and when people talk I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment