18/08/2015

Twits of my mind.

I just came from the Garage and at the shop I looked around for accessories used to see what I hadn't noticed before. Focus security fixes that is used to monitor both the staff and customers who may have the inclination to pickpocket. I asked the staff how many is required within a shop space and he said depending on the hot spots, my mind smiled "how many people know where their hot spots are?" Considering that it's pretty straight forward where it is for men, do men know where a woman's hotspot is? The average man just bangs, the higher being explores every cell. Head shoulders knees and toes; sounds like the Azonto song.

Collecting all my donk trophy's, I sure have loads of work to do as spooning is paramount, flirting picks on the mood to know when to dive into the twits of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment