13/08/2015

Feel it.

An autistic boy said to his mother "I hate the God you worship for making me who I am" and his mother said "the lord broke the mould when he made you, you are special" in reply the boy said "I just wish I could be normal for my parents, who behave like they are ashamed of me" in replay his mother said "when someone doesn't fit into a nit little box of men, rather than trying to squeeze them there even harder, they should crate a bigger box! Joyful noise movie clip quote

People block what they can't handle and pose it as an obstacle projected at you! You don't need to be fixed! Turn your sorrows into a healing point for others, you never know who may get a salvation through you! Fear not death nor shame or pain. If you believe"experience" you live and help others along their paths to!

No comments:

Post a Comment