17/08/2015

Why didn't you cover your head?

Donck a Donck what a low blow when girls and boys are naive about what reveals their intentions. When a girl invites her brother to see her boyfriend she is introducing herself, when a boy take his girlfriend to see his mother he is looking for a way out of what he is afraid of.

Isn't it a wide knowledge that most girls who respect their boyfriends keep them from their fathers? I guess no one realises why those who honour each other run away from their parents blessings. The mediators are often gladiators.

I was once asked a question by an elder who I respected.

Why didn't you cover your head? Implying why didn't I shut up, why did I fight back by leaving, well I know I am not the one who brought the war to my doorstep. It wasn't my battle so it isn't my problem to solve issues between siblings who are envious of each other. He didn't realise that an open heart is a covered face. When people ask questions give your opinion, when they seek to use you expose yourself.

Queen of Sheba is always humbly dressed, hence is not noticed while others expose their ignorance of her, King Solomon is proud hence called  upon himself envy in time he knew how to ward hence was called wise.

Leadership - respect yourself honour others. Self reflection and duty. Regardless of the environment one is in, but should one be compromised strike back by ceasing to be within an environment.

What basketball thought me is close impact battle. Push and shove. Know how to press the buttons and shoving back with an attitude that reflects opposite reactions. Mood swings in hormone exchange.

Chicago Bulls vs LA. Lakers what a battle it was in 2007 the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment