13/08/2015

I smoke him everyday!

God is my Igbo, I smoke him everyday!
I don't need external stimulants to feed my soul! I don't need to be wearing dreads or live like a raster, to know Jah rules!

You must be crazy to scare the devil out of your way! The day we all speak one language ie one path of communication is the day the colourful world will end! Be unique, express it, critics will always be, that's the only way you know you are on the right way! But mind how you implement! For one looses where one gains! Makesure you are not a ripper but a rapper of good!

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear that I will survive, for life was made for me and you to thrive! Holding on to seeds is pointless if you have no land to sow!

Many want to understand how my mind works! Go study not read the bible, and put it to work in your life! People killed Jesus because they didn't understand, the rulers are merely instruments of your will! Fight for others so you can Be you!

We all know the right way to communicate the scriptures but how many trully understand them? To speak english is easy, try speak the language of the soul!

Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment