17/08/2015

Alsu the Charter box or maybe the BermuDa triangle?

"WHY IS THERE NO?" Facebook group. 

When one looks at my picture one would say how cant she be loved and adored by someone. Well beautiful girls are often used, the prettiest flower attracts many bees and sometimes that sort of attention is overwhelming especially when you are young and unassuming. I dont assume anyone is anything bad or good anymore, i know i have developed a low tolerance and can swich my mind 180 in a flash just as quick as i fall in love, once taken for granted can't be stupid any more. I give no chances any more to be living in pain. Women are so many things, its just hard for men to comprehend. We are nature with so many seasons and if man isnt able to transform with her she will either freeze him or fry him up in heat. Its just how we are. i am the tipe that is best left to fly on her own. I am very domesticated but under my own will. no one tells me what kind of woman, or person i should be. i ask them to be who they are and i will find a connecting point myself. i aint arrogant, just maybe abit too confident a person many havnt met. i have many friends who know me since i was 10 some even earlier maybe they are best to ask who is Alsu. Olatunji Ope has met me let him tell. or Emeka Enechi, Natalie Kharmats who knows me since i was 11, Elena Park same. its hard talking about oneself without sounding arrogant, so let me not blow my trumpet. On second thought "i am indeed the hot thang."

By the request of one of our members of the group Chris. he has requested that we conduct a yabis to get the fun in on the new year. so as the Elder in this group i put MYSELF FIRST i will load my picture i am sure everyone would love to throw darts at me, hey mind ya i will give a final appeal to plead my case. "Alsu, with your permission, why don't this group make the last day of the year, 31st December 2012, a yabis night!, lets laugh into 2013. Lets laugh at both our idiosyncrasies and that of our societies, I think its a good therapy.
Like   Comment   
  • Olatunji Ope Mscheeww. What is here 2 yab? Abeg clear. Ok, go n get dressed n stop goin round in ur underwear
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie PERSONALITY NA LOL NA ONLY BODY U DE SEE LOL
  • Olatunji Ope Na only hin i dey see. U dey here? Na SA u dey na. If 2 say u dey here, i for do proper personality assessment
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie I EMPLOYED A STRATEGY SEE AS YOU WEAK TO YAB LOL
  • Dan Idehen Uyi Why those orange nor get cover
  • Olatunji Ope I weak weh weh. @Dan, koret guy
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie too soft a yabiz, una de yab sha abi na fya chach una? lol
  • Dan Idehen Uyi Na only front front you dey show us,abi back nor carry load?we wan cee b4 newyear
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie i give up on yall, u na no fit yab hehehehehehe
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie i am too good to be thrown darts at lol
  • Dave Omokhodion Eki, thanks for adding me to this group. The truth is, u always hav a way of ending the script. Personally I don't think there is anything funny abt ur person except some of ur view on MEN. Many times I wonder if u hav ever allowed a man to sleep in the same bed with u[what happen after that is strictly confidential]. Maybe u'r just pretending to fall in love.bt the moment u hav achieve ur aim u 'pick race'. If u don't believe me tell us abt ur first love, was it real or blind...no, love at first sight? Hehehehehehe!
  • Chris Odua Haba!, Alsu, you wan choke somebody?.
  • Lovee Bitong Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie, how u wear ur hair is sexy! i must say its one of ur HUGE assets! ..why cant i wear the same? hehehhehe
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie Dave you asked the question that can Kill Samson. i will prefer to remain an enigma to keep the crave hehehehehe. i did love and i think too much. to be as hard as i am now, took alot of transformation. there is only one person in my life that i would listen to and he had always been my No 1. we all have that No 1.
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie when one looks at my picture one would say how cant she be loved and adored by someone. well beautiful girls are often used, the prettiest flower attracts many bees and sometimes that sort of attention is overwhelming especially when you are young and unassuming. i dont assume anyone is anything bad or good anymore, i know i have developed a low tolerance and can swich my mind 180 in a flash just as quick as i fall in love, once taken for granted. i give no chances any more to be living in pain. women are so many things, its just hard for men to comprehend. we are nature with so many seasons and if man isnt able to transform with her she will either freeze him, or fry him up in heat. its just how we are. i am the tipe that is best left to fly on her own. i am very domesticated but under my own will. no one tells me what kind of woman, or person i should be. i ask them to be who they are and i will find a connecting point myself. i aint arrogant, just maybe abit too confident a person many havnt met. i have many friends on this group who know me since i was 10 maybe they are best to ask who is Alsu. Olatunji Ope has met me let him tell. or Emeka EnechiNatalie Kharmats who knows me since i was 11, Elena Park same. its hard talking about oneself without sounding arrogant, so let me not blow my trumpet.
  • Dave Omokhodion Sincerely, if this page is met to solve certain problem, especially problem that bother on human feelings I think Eki should be bold this time around to share some experiences on true love with her first love. It's not a crime to let us know if that relationship still exist or not so as draw more inspiration.tell us the good, the bad and the ugly side. Eki, pls show ur strenght.
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie http://askalsu.blogspot.com/2012/12/maybe-it.html this story is all me true and true up until i was 22, i havnt reconciled with the last 11 years of my life yet. its still raw lol alot of who i am today has to do with what is on this link.
  • Olatunji Ope Hmmmm. Alsu, u want me 2 talk long story? Or maybe u just want me 2 confess how i fell in love with u? Truth is there a many sides to your story and most of i find quite interesting and compelling. Maybe someday i would like to document some of it for training, mentoring and counselling purposes.
  • Esosa Ovbiebo Silent scream deep in my heart.
  • Kingsley Etim *driving pass looking lips sealed* heeeee:* Alsu u look like Charlie chaplain
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie Now at least one person got me right. I am a Huge Goof. smile emoticon
  • Esosa Ovbiebohehehehehehehehehe..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...hope say my head still correct so
  • Альбина Мингалимова ЭЭЭЭЭЭЭЭЭЙ...Секси леди!!!
  • Chris Odua Can Alsu interpret that for us please.
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie Chris you mean me being a goof? hahaha i know everyone thinks i am overly serious, but many dont see that my heart and my soul have 2 different personalities. i am a free go lucky by soul, but my heart has a different mission. as soon as someone looses focus my heart kiks in, cos many dont know what self control and composiour means, they forget that even if they are individuals they are living amist other people. when i am at home with myself i do what ever i like, when i am in the society i forget that ME exists, its about US. i am not a pick minded person, even if i have confidence in my self. i am alot of things and when i want to be not when someone says what i should i make mistakes but i rectify them, if i hurt someone i say sorry immediately, and it is also my decision when i want to say sorry and regardless of what perception someone may have on what i should do if a matter isn't trashed out i will not succumb to no pressure. i also have a mind that renders a subject dead, i make it a principle to teach someone a lesson even if i have to kill one to keep many safe http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4205209361547&set=pb.1024261975.-2207520000.1357252342&type=3&theater there are just certain things i cant take. but that dont stop me from being a goof
    there is a goof in everyone!
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie i use my brain, heart, and soul and body and they all have their own personality, they cant be one because they all have different censorial directions.
  • Femi Akpata-Jordan So beautiful!!!! purely Afrikan!!!

  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie i always follow a motto ONE for All and All for one. i am a musketeer Goofy like Portos, Saintly naughty like Aramis, Serious like Atos, and Adventurous like D' Artanian. i am aware of me, i am proud of who i am and maybe it rubs someone off cos they cant stand the heat, but it works for everyone around. it is entertaining and can be overwhelming for those who wish to put me in a box. i dont belong there. i don't do what the average person does i.e. picking friends sideds i will flog both and play with both, i just like people i like personalities, but many dont bring it out, cos maybe someone told them they aint it, and when they do they usually become bulls in the china shop cos they dont understand themselves and people. what maybe my problem is that in allowing people to be who they are i watch and dont speak if they are ok within certain social parameters i am cool, but when someone breaches i major rule as free will then i have an issue with that cos thats plain selfish. i dont mind anyone asking me questions, but questioning why i should be what i want to be i think it is wrong cos that just shows someone has bad negotiation skills. many who attack you actually want to be you, they want to know what makes you thick. thats how i see it. cos i cant see why everyone cant be a quire and sing one song in different voices. if you want to be a pop star, then go alone. i am a quire kind of person i have a Bass others use Falsetto let them not complain that my bass is disturbing them from singing their part. i hate lies and i know the difference between being discrete and being dishonest.
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie Maybe being in Why is there no as a host is confusing many about who i am. i belong to almost 30 groups but they dont belong to me so i cant be a leader there. i respect the house i walk in i remove my shoes outside, i help the hosts, i make a statement or 2 when some are missing the direction that can bring potential and i leave. many men think women a dumb i guess they just play dumb or havnt found themselves yet.
  • Chris Odua Alsu, I mean you should interpret our russian contributor, cant write her name because no russian characters on my keyboard.
  • Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie thats my Cousin lol she said i am sexy lol
  • Chris Odua Pheew!..., language, how could something so cool look so jagajaga in writing. Pls let her know we all wish her a very Happy New Year.
  • Isoken Osgood Omoruyi Hello Alsu...thanks for the tag.You are so inteligently funny and I just enjoy your humor. I also think you are gorgeously sexy too lol....seriousy lol. Remain blessed in all season my sister/friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment