09/08/2015

They heed to his call

When parents curse their children for choosing a path for self expression for sake of perceived right representation of social order, deep personalities suffer and that if not fought becomes an influence. Usually those who chose the paths in arts and sports (speaking for the undeveloped countries, and in many cases for the developed world) during time zones of intellectual lapses in the past where professions such as Medicine and Engineering is depicted as law and order it breaks the spirit. I have had to fight everyone who said that I must follow the paths that had been laid by my ancestors. I am happy that I have a dad who never imposed neither on me nor on my brother the selfish interests voiced by some of his friends. Yes mates affect each other and for that reason I give the middle finger to anyone who attemted to push me in their direction through manipulation. it is said "if thy arm causes you to sin, best cut that off than live in hell "for the sake of insanity" our Father looks out for his children. Offer help but choose your own path. Respect thy parents but choose your own life.

Murat should have done just that but when an artist is told you need to make money for others living it is left for the producers to find creative ways for promoting a piece of art be it music or things. I have that talent and clearly have no bias as i know how to turn things around. Our Father provides for his children and they heed to his call.

No comments:

Post a Comment