09/08/2015

Guys don't forget.

Often guys give no attention to girls who like them while running after those who don't have the time or are unavailable. What happens is because boys know how they behave they pretty much are afraid to approach; we know what rejection feels like especially when mates instead of helping are laughing.

Some would ask how do I know? I've been there as a girl. Rejected? No, more likely misunderstood for my skin tone difference amidst the caucasian Russians, as dating "black girls" to which I was seen as was strange for the friends of whom I was dating at 17. Did I feel rejected? No, just sad that a guy was persuaded by his friends to breakup with me, they pretty much were jealous of his unique relationship as later one of them tried to approach me and I used the opportunity to show him what he had missed. The games of relationships aren't strange or new to me; growing in a diverse cultural family I saw what goes wrong, hence to create situations in the shadow isn't a big deal in bringing people together again.

Guys don't forget that due to the rules imposed on girls we can't accept everyone as we are labeled and usually get pregnant, left to cater for self, which is why the Catholics fight against abortion is absurd in my mind, as well as in Africa guys don't like condoms by that infecting girls, prevention pils gives us later in life hormone imbalance and supposed coils and injections also affect us in similar ways. Tying tubes has negative effects and are irreversible. Girls saying no, means don't rush us because you are horny, we need our space and are not grown by our fathers to replace your mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment