09/08/2015

Captain America meets Iron Man.

Mind and matter - minding my own destiny and business. What were my ways at youth and adulthood now that formed my being who I am? The Social and personal development of my identity were influenced by what was going on on the outside and within countries I lived, visited and reworking all that crap for social orders around me within.

Yes I was perceived as a lazy, non attentive child who was always on the streets, presumably by teachers and imposed guardians who themselves were lost.

I seek, I ask, I find and reproduce, sometimes viewed as rude/blunt, depending on who was and is watching from their own perspective so I fight back their perceptions of life projected at labelling me while in return it labels them themselves. The theory of deminising returns - what goes around comes around until someone breaks the cycle and often times with a hammer.

Dealt with racism, violence, pessimism of depressed people, rebelling against prejudice, helped and healed yet the environment never listened so I separated myself from others. Standing alone is now a joy while those left behind are miserable as the punching bag for their hate isn't there any more. Captain America meets Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment