10/08/2015

Why even ask why?

I relate quantum physics to understanding the function of a message to acquiring and sharing knowledge on anything that relates to me or the world. In the art of marketing - research, analysis and delivery.

As people we are used to being educated within 4 walls which is the conventional educational system however that in today's time isn't enough and incomplete as it is void of getting people enlightened about who, what, when, how and ultimately why which in my understanding represents reason "perspectives". Why should I think, why should I do? Why even ask why? I am entertaining my ignorance in return entertaining your ignorance.

As an entrepreneur who chooses to solve problems that others have there is an inner crave to know more and do more simultaneously.

Quantum consciousness in mind stands for how much can one do within the mechanics of life; knowing/understanding how the average people behave which is influenced by their environment as well as their desires.

Quantum is like inception, the further the deeper, what I use in waking myself back to consciousness are the musical and picturesque stimulations from videos or simple walkabouts while listening to lyrics; drawing in the understanding of meanings behind spoken words in tones. Of course what helps me is the knowledge of languages as well as the experiences while within the countries I traveled. The only places I haven't been or stayed in is Australia, the U.S. China, India but having the cultural experiences in countries that I lived, visited and people I interacted with i am able to appreciate their traditional and cultural values as well as present them to you in hopefully a simpler format of expression, it isn't hard to relate to them from perspectives when you have no prejudice. Those who want to know will always be in search of connecting points rather than discriminating.

The art of discerning - we can only recognise in ourselves that which we relate to while in search. Nothing becomes a surprise "hard to digest" any more, as we relate it to aspects of our lives. Nothing is new on this earth only diverse methods of reasoning. For those who embrace life; as new is hardly a shok.

verb - recognise or find out.
distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.
synonyms: perceive, make out, pick out, detect, recognize, notice, observe, see, spot; More

No comments:

Post a Comment