10/08/2015

Underlying reason.

What is considered poor and what is considered rich? My question is; what's the underlying reason for poverty or becoming poor? Is it what is seen or should it be considered the aspirations of individuals on social or economic levels? I think both go hand in hand because being both signifies wealth. Why I say this is because amassing things only doesn't make anyone wealthy. I may come across as someone who is fighting consumerism but that is because of the climate we are living in now; people are cherishing things over people, status over relationships, greed over trust. A nation focused on Consumerism "chop alone " mentality often find themselves in poverty.

I would state that countries where people are uneducated, where leaders know not how to negotiate strengths to eliminate weaknesses brings poverty; increases treats.

Negativity ie complaining and doing nothing about a problem increases the risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment