08/08/2015

Those who can't forget can't forgive.

Those who can't forget can't forgive. The very principle behind archeology of the past, which is history. Don't want to know? Can't see the use of today to build or preserve tomorrow. Loads of kids are warded from knowing the truth of both their family and society hence they repeat and can't handle the present. I explain to my kids who and what I am so that they can outline for themselves who and what they want to be, as a parent I do not tell my kids who and what to be as they need to make up their own minds about themselves rather than getting lost in a painted illusion of who I am.

A lot of kids and nations are lost because they don't know who are their ancestors or what the society they live in is all about. Even if it may seem contradictory it is all true and its left for everyone to pick and choose what to work on or with.

There is no doubt in my mind that my personality scares most but that's still because I choose to remain an enigma as the purpose of what I serve isn't who I am as a woman. Until people start understanding the principle of what a character is they are likely to get confused about what affects or moves me. I say again what people want and what gets the job done are 2 different things. The environment and the people I deal with determine my actions on varying levels. I am multilayered and that makes me a happier person even if others may be uncomfortable with me.

If life is like the Amazon forest with different creatures then who am I to be in order to survive? Being a wife is boring as that is a one dimensional being, a personality is by far more fulfilling. I know I am unforgettable. Only those who are sensitive will come close to knowing who I truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment