09/08/2015

Logic of the Universe.

People don't understand when they don't study the significance of astrological star signs. Logic of the universe and the dynamics of things and life within a personality. I am a Scorpio by zodiac and if you study the nature of a Scorpio you will understand why we Sting, I distaste stagnation, infringe into my space and I hide under the rock when my sensibility is hurt by others who choose to play with life, people's emotions by pulling strings for selfish reasons that bring no benefit to everyone.

Yes it may look as though I turn against myself but look at the results, everyone in my family is sorted and now I am looking after myself and others in return. I will be like this for ever and unless the Leo's tricks end I will continue dogging him for life. He mares my soul and faith in family, he had none himself so he runs others of having any grace. That's how generally Leo's behave when they grow up in bad parental homes, they become like roaring cats waiting to use anyone with total disregard to even the kids. Hate me or love me this is my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment