10/08/2015

I cried badly.

I don't agree with the concept of locking kids in homes, in biased ideologies as that creates the exact effects we are all afraid of. As much as kids need to be looked after they do not need to be shutdown from having a life. Yes maybe there are individuals out there who need to be monitored, but it doesn't pay to cage their world. Reality kicks in sooner or later hopefully it's not going to knock someone of standing on their feet.

I look at my kids and the only one I am scared for is my son. It hurt me deeply to find out that since I was a child I had to struggle with prejudice from the educationalist only to go back to school and find out that now my mates are doing the same regardless of the ethnic race. Blacks are doing it to blacks just as the whites to themselves and on cross section. Sad to see that the world I built is destroying itself. I cried badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment