09/08/2015

Flight notebook zones.

The reason I relate to the movies is because my childhood and adulthood are meeting in flight notebook zones over the years. Dad would often send me on my own through and fro within Russia between Tashkent, Naberejnie Chelni and Moscow via flight and train to see and say byes to my friends before heading back west. "You can leave your hats on" as that dance was done for my teen heartthrob who was also a twit "with fond" Bond memories of teen adventures. I sure had the time of my life as a youth which allows me to be a happy adult regardless of the miserable adults who I met and lived with from time to time.

My musketeers vperyod dvadcat let spustya. Told ya'll that I have girlfriends all over the world who I left pussy whooped and wasn't dick starved! These are the times of my life, returning back to innocence. Thug for life, the original hell taser moments. Wolff Wolff foxy lady. I miss my cousin and best friends, they are still with me always.

Just to give you an insight to one who in a chat when I asked about making jam said she would send it via courier if I need it. Love all my Gfriends, memories like breadcrumbs spread all over the world. The best mans wedding Hollywood here I come.

Aviator Digs Mia longs Armageddon and I move like Jagger, my Gravity Blunt Linkin park zone. LMFAO - laugh wan kill me for here LWKMFH AO remix, everyday I'm shuffling, sure was a Jin and Tonic Red head fool, I'm sexing and I know it, Snooping around my town for fun memories. Why I love my dad? He sure let me have a groovy youth just as he was and still is hehe, touch it, can you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment