24/10/2014

Whole Hearted!

Sometimes i get into a funny mood and can see in a motivational quote something that defeats me; in this case it was the picture that killed the statement for me. Next to the following was a picture of a sports man who plays American football:

I get hit, I get up.
I get hit, I get up.
I get hit, I get up.
I get hit, I get up.
I get hit, I get up...
GET KNOCKED DOWN 7 TIMES GET UP 8

My mind simply said: if i get paid  to fall down a million times i will rise a million and ten times.

There are just certain things that sports men or women shouldn't do thats use sports for motivational speeches. Sport is about Strategy and tactics and not for tact preaching. American football is an aggressive sport even if one is padded. I have nothing against the sport in fact i find it more interesting than soccer although i am more of a basket ball fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment