28/10/2014

Wiped out image!

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

She did not know the nature of her loneliness. The only words that named it were: This is not the world I expected. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

The meaning of the book Atlas Shrugged speaks for itself for me- wiped out image! Can a lier recognise him/herself? The events of living in a lie distorts one's image of oneself and reveals to the other who they were and what they could be! Often times one doesn't need to read a book to know what it is all about. Do judge the book by its cover and decide if you want to read further! Sometimes quotes can do the reading, on the rest your mind can do the leg work!

Shrug that image that defeats you! I once said "I lie to lier's" and this produced results where the lier's said "What?" and the Truth sayers said "Good for them". To a lier everything is a lie even the truth. Everyone knows that i can't tell a lie to save my own life and by hearing that i say i lie revealed to me that they thought i bought in to their truth. When they say birds of same feather flock together it means when your values don't align then there is a lie somewhere.

In reality i know that those who lie can't live in the truth. They have lost out on what good could come to them. They trade their birth right to the wrongs of the universe. Everything seems like its going out of control and they are unable to hold the good they once enjoyed. I never bother about what people tell me, i give them what they want and if they can't live with it then all i can say is "I am sorry but i have to go where life leads me". A heart that loves can not lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment