29/10/2014

The Aha should become a Waw!

An artist does not wait for an audience she creates it in her mind! Who ever waits before they start never have anything to show! If someone says music dosnt inspire vision maybe this would be enough to prove them wrong! When I see other artists at their craft I cease to have any excuse to lay back!





Various cultural groups value in themselves different forms of expression! Every act is an expression of cultural value! Even marching can be made into an art yet cultivate discipline! If your own craft doesn't amuse you, you can't amuse the audience! The Aha should become a Waw!




Who said one has to have all tools to be brilliant. its what you do with what you find and have. Sometimes I ask myself what is the difference between Asia and Africa! What makes them so organised at-least from the image they project?! I have traveled enough to know that "everything that glitters isn't gold"! But in my travels I also know that even a little glitter is better than being smudged with mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment