16/10/2014

The Champ is here!

To be a champion one first becomes it in heart and sees it through the mind! A lot of people stand in ore when they witness a victory never knowing it was owned before the fight!
  • "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Ali!
Ain't no point revealing your strength before the fight! Irritate your enemy out of focus so they forget who they are!
  • "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Ali"
Never accept being levelled by people who put you down, drop their image like a bad habit!
  • Cassius Clay is a name that white people gave to my slave master. Now that I am free, that I don't belong anymore to anyone, that I'm not a slave anymore, I gave back their white name, and I chose a beautiful African one. Ali
Some thought that by putting him in prison they wasted his years they didn't realise they only woke up the sleeping dragon! Liberation does not fuel power! Fighters may win battles but worrors win wars.

He pouched faces, i punch the words. Why do we fear the truth? Because a lot of heads will roll. Can anyone stop a man who is willing to die for honour?

No comments:

Post a Comment