25/10/2014

Happy Valentine!

I am beginning to wonder "why is it that guys need to be complimented for having sex? Why do women feel the need to tell their guys "oh that was amazing?" Is it surprising that pushing and thrusting is pleasurable yet the heart may not have been satisfied? Valentine is for the heart! I love you, be my valentine, for the sake of that one day I say "I love you" and you don't need to say it back to me, I love you for being there for me, I love you for standing by me, for listening to me, for letting me know I am wanted! For making me feel slim when I feel like I am fat, for making me glow because you love me, for not choosing your friends and family over me. For wanting to be with me and waiting for me!

The true story of St. Valentine is a sad one that brought happiness to those who truly know what love is and not just for getting pleasure! Where is my Valentine? Do people believe in love or do they want love?

No comments:

Post a Comment