28/10/2014

Not easily broken!

There are no facts, only interpretations. - Friedrich Nietzsche
I asked some some time ago why did they trust me even when they were told I am dangerous! They said if you hurt us the first time then we wouldn't trust you any more!

I have an image that precedes me, told by those who don't trust themselves but there are those who know themselves and me! For that I will always respect them even after they had proven themselves unworthy of my trust! Regardless of how circumstances have changed or change people my attitude towards myself remains same, I leave them to manage themselves from hence forth!

There is a difference in how I perceive myself and how others perceive me, if they are likely to listen to those who talk about me and act on it the responsibility remains theirs! Should someone depend or relay on me I do employ my level of responsibility to the fullest! Adults are responsible or should be made responsible for their thoughts and actions or they will never grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment