14/10/2014

If you dont prepare why hope to succeed?

"The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.” Confucius

When you speak show evidence and then project on where you are going next could be another way. Sometimes i wonder what in practice the words of jesus mean; 'Man" does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" and in another place i read "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." What is the word? Isn't it action? Man survives through his steps but rises with his word. If you feed yourself with negativity how do you expect to rise from that bed and put your feet where life is?"

No comments:

Post a Comment