17/09/2015

Running after a fox.

Amy Winehouse Bio | Life and Career | Filmography 
I think I am going to sting someone now, why do men who use testosterone think that they are smarter than those who poses progesterone?

Given that most guys think that physical power works can't they be tricked into loosing their strength running after a fox?

Кристина Орбакайте "Только тебе" (к/ф "Московская сага")
Sting - The Soul Cages - MTV videoclip
Remember the story of the fox and the hound. Who has been on the streets is likely to figure things out faster than the fox who thinks wisdom is the only solution to achieving their aim.

I guess reading fairy tales, stories and the bible sure helps a girl know how to sort people out when they get out of line.

The Fox and the Hound - Saddest Moment
Tod Meets Vixey
When a girl gives a guy a second chance at life again, she often takes his pain.
Setting someone free who still holds on to his past kills every affection once had.

Ciara - Work ft. Missy Elliott
To have grown in Russia working for Germans now living amidst the Dutch has made me harder and tougher on myself, for me work is and has always been pleasure. A$Ace, StartUpSity have been my solace and where I put all of my ambitions into, I am least obsessive about where I sleep or eat or wear. My experiences are my foundations and should it be threatened just as my family life I can dump it and start all over again. Things don't bother me, comforts don't scare me, I move that's been my life always even if I build my nest all over the world.

I am capable of painstakingly enduring injustices of other people, but when the cup is full those who run are those who can't handle the results of their actions. I am soft but I can be buck as well. Presuming that I am a girl only compromises the boys who think I can't act like them. For the sake of my kids I endure but even that wouldn't and doesn't stop me from achieving my own childhood dreams and aspirations.

Лебедь, Щука и Рак
Стрекоза и муравей
The stories of King Solomon, fables and parables in the bible, I blend them to make sense of what to look out for and do when situations present themselves.

When it's said wisdom shouts on the streets it implys that problems in societies are a reflection of family values, forgetting them enlightens and leads to bringing solutions to those who may be going through same, to help solve issues before it becomes too late.

When a guy takes advantage of a situation he sees a girl in, he ends up rubbing himself of of making his own name.

When a guy takes advantage of a girl because he sees where she comes from, he ends up repeating the same from which he came from.

When a guy borrows a penny yet wouldn't return it give him more and see what he does with it, then pay him back for all the debts as he is blind to what he is trading his life with.

Penny wise is pound foolish. Saving on a dream, while not looking towards the future rubs one off making a name.

Blue - Curtain Falls
Золотая коллекция сказок - Конек-горбунок
Daddy's boys think that girls are headless,
It is another extreme of those who have no sisters,
Who have little respect for wives and mothers,
In theirs and others homes.
They aren't able to relate to women as same,
Until they meet a girl who grew up with men.

I don't have sisters most siblings are men,
Which makes it easy to know what they mean,
When they say lets sit and discuss how we work,

They tend to load on the girls their job,
Yet want to have the glory.
For sure they will but at who's expense.
Daddy's girls are strong and brave,
They do not mind to ruffle up their necks.

To forget me will be hard,
 As I am always a step behind,
While those who like to chase the bird,
Can not see that she soars ahead,
Watching their steps.

I wish the men the best of luck,
In chasing this elusive sitting duck,
I do not boast, I warn,
That next time remember,
A woman is not a girl or a doozy for a ride.


I go yarn - eLDee
Oyinbo no de do anything for free for others, dem sufa for watin dem get today, black man want am free, but today I de see say their yout don becom like us.

It's sad to see that the youth of today are lazy bred by hard working parents, who gave them that notion, is it greed or was it a lie all along?

Lágbájá - Knock Knock Knock!
Davido - Aye
Davido - GOBE (Official Video)
To take care of staffs emotional well being is just as important as paying them salaries, staff tend to make things difficult when they are degraded to the level of animals.

Maybe talking to them and helping them through their family issues is considered in certain households as bringing yourself down to their level? But when hard times come they are first to inform you of when to cool it or when to speak up.

The common folks and folklore hold wisdoms that saves the lives of their leaders.

JOSEPH
I am Socrat
"Talk to Me" - Welcome To P-Town
Talk To Me "Blue Blazes"
I find it beneath me to spy on personnel, as that invariably turns a leader into a slave mentality. Imagine those who sit and wait on someone and those who setup staff to prove their point.

I have an intuitive way for dealing with intrusive persons who send domestic staff into a home to spy on their children, with excuses that they care for their children.

I have dreams that warn me on what's going on around me even if they may be blurred, seeing how people move their body and eyes lets me identify what's amiss.

I have never had people who work for me to hurt me because I take care of them which includes security guards in the estates I lived. My father thought me to respect people regardless of their social position.

If wives need to succumb to a level of threats as a way of bringing a wayward man to order what does that speak of him and turns her into?

If a mans ego leads to loosing his kids, what should the wife by his side do? It is so time consuming to waste ones life into bringing up a man that is a baby yet demands to be treated like a man.

If staff are afraid to speak where does that lead a business to? Men ignore advice then turn around to blame those who helped, the only solution seems to be is to be quiet.

When the minds of people are fragile the hearts of men become violent.

Тайные знаки. Ваше имя - ваша судьба. 
Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone - Harry's Wondrous World
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On 
Actions determine names, and saying that everyone called by my name will be good is only in theory, what people do to us is how we see them.

Personality traits depends on will. I know who I am, spent a lot of time building myself up and for that reason I am stubborn, flexible with others up to a point, principled which means will give back when pushed.

Biography of Mark Twain (1835-1910)
Enigma - Lost Two
Yanni - Flash of Color
If there is no opposition mankind will sink into oblivion. Fighting ignorance gives people an understanding of self. Is weakness really weak, is strength really powerful? It's obvious that what gives any family strength is a loyal partner, to what level should loyalty be rewarded with faith?

Will Ferrell Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
Lady GaGa - Dance In The Dark
Тайные знаки. Обручальное кольцо - простое украшение. Марлен Дитрих.
Im still wondering what is it that makes people say she behaves like a man or he behaves like a woman. There are strong and weak characters. In being gentle people take you for granted, when hard people run. In either character traits in a person there are positive and negative responses.

Ah, it's about response that distinguishes man from woman. Sitting and waiting for people's measure of approval is what makes the response either positive or negative. Those who have gotten fed up usually start taking charge, in my state approval isn't a desired state of mind, I look into the mirror.

Is the desire to be with someone a fear of being alone? How about living next to someone yet still being alone, isn't that a shocker to realise that the person sleeping, eating, even having children with is absent?

UB40 - Don't Slow Down (Live)
Шура - Ты не верь слезам 
Are persons who propagate that marriage is important only voicing their fears of being alone? To what extent does that illusion needs to be engraved in people's minds for many to wake up one moment, look at the person next to you and say "I wasn't interested in you all along, that's why I don't recognise you any more."

Blue - Broken | Official Video
The Promise - Song by Yanni
Yanni - Secret Vows
Isn't it scary to realise you spent years of your life with someone who didn't want to know who you are while you know everything up to the point when you know what the sound of their voice means through the phone let alone when he stands in front of you.

It is earth shattering to be in that position, why then expect the person not to turn cold and vicious afterwards.

History of Israel
Circumsized - succumb to judgement. What are the Israelites paying a price for? What in history has a nation done to receive such punishment in roaming the world yet having to struggle to find a home. Were they the Romans?

300 - Official Trailer [HD]
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - April in Paris.
Savage Garden - The Animal Song
It doesn't take time to know a person or a place it takes paying attention.
In reference to persons a situation can deter knowledge of who a person is. In reference to places it's pretty straight forward, the people you meet  paint the picture of a nation.

To say oh you met the wrong type, in my case is I have met those who were right. To demand attention to details is to sabotage a person into believing what wasn't there in the first place, hence it is said in warfare all is deception. Who is fooling who and who is fooling themselves by projecting the wrong image.

Soznanie prihodit/nahodit tolko te kto eyo ishit. Critical thinking revolves around seeing what's hidden while devising ways in tackling situations to prevent extreme events. The American Dream is a nightmare, where only the brute survive.

You see a situation where a hostage is held under the gun, what do you do? Shoot the hostage. Speed.
I guess I have succeeded in messing with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment