25/09/2015

Against all odds.

Гении и злодеи. Савва Морозов. 2003
Приключения поросенка Фунтика.
"Miss Congeniality" - Sexy Blue Dress 
Friends All Deleted Scenes Complete


Ciara - Work ft. Missy Elliott
The Automobile: Its First 100 Years - WheelsTV
In hiring sales personnel to sell cars or even any kind of products it helps to know the history of it, in selling, the persons should personally enjoy the use of a product, in construction persons are mostly administratively or technically inclined, i went through the whole system of administration within Strabag, Peugeot, Openlink  level job positions in which logistics was part of it. In sales of automobile for instance, personnel ought to enjoy racing or participate in automobile relating activities, as well as understanding the mechanics of purpose and psychology. For me to sell any product isn't hard the issues i faced was the backwardness of infrastructure, and selling myself "principles" for sake of making a cut wasn’t my priority.

Sales personnel in all industries are struggling to make the targets and in loads of cases are facing situations where gratis is demanded from clients for the sake of closing a deal, the banking industry in Nigeria is terrible, i will leave my opinion on the rest of Africa. When i made a statement that i am not a trader/traitor many think i am out of my mind for combining these two words. My question is this, how does someone sell to make the margins in an environment or platform that supports no progress plus dealing with neanderthals? This is what kept me jumping from one job into another, sorry but i can get slapped for being honest to a manager for simply refusing to be driven into prostitution just to make a living. This is what women in the undeveloped world go through.

Its well known that Howard Hues was into movie making as well as building plane's, so what makes everyone who is a dealer or reseller of a product think that one isn't interested in exploring other avenues for increasing revenue?

DMX - Ruff Ryders' Anthem
Fally Ipupa ft. R Kelly - Hands Across The World
Bill Gates Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary Video
Yanni-Highland (beauty nature)
LIQUIDEEP - BBM
Regardless of the energy sector being better in Nigeria one has to look not at the capital cities but the suburbs and villages. the use or alternative tools such as bbm and sms method for channeling useful information on opportunities as well as tips on business management. It isn’t hard to setup and the messages can be translated into dialects including pigin, also having a feedback from the subscribers helps in generating useful marketing and sales leads that would be useful for the government to receive clues on infrastructural lapses that creates difficulties for people in growing their enterprises.

Communication Skills - The 6 Keys Of Powerful Communication
D'Banj - Oliver Twist
PSquare - Collabo [Official Video] ft. Don Jazzy
This is Nigeria
No matter the strength of communication skills one may possess if the person you are talking to doesn’t have "simply for reasons in separation of objectives" that sends efforts to nought. Everyone has communications skills, what they don’t have is a common ground or values to speak from. People with low self esteem or those who propose self serving agendas often mess with what ever a plan is.

In my view ideas are all viable, what makes it unimplementable are environmental factors as well as the personalities that are in the mix. I can’t possibly see myself cunning someone into buying a product just to make a buck, the backlash ends up distorting ones image. If someone doesn’t need something its fine but a bad sale  happens because of 2 things; one being lack of information on the use of a product as well as using emotions to sell.

Redfoo - Let's Get Ridiculous
Redfoo - Juicy Wiggle (Official Video)
Flirt & RomanZ
First and foremost i watch people and their behaviour, not from the conventional perspective that most people think criticism is, i am hardly bothered about who sleeps with who as that is were most people feel or are made to feel bad about.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP 4YOUTH Workshop
How To Be A Leader - Leadership Secrets Revealed!
Through Heaven's Eyes
The Prince Of Egypt - Moses Nightmare
Warren G - What's Love Got To Do With It (ft. Adina Howard) 
Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg
Most people who know me know that i am always surrounded by men, and thats the trick, i imbibe their ways in dealing with tasks, should i be labeled by envious people that i am having fun? i will even blow up that notorious image so that they get tired, who wants to get lost in my sex life are welcome but shouldn’t blame me that by doing that totally missed out of business opportunities as well as being with me. I am aware of the ways envious people use in bringing strong people down, i will give them even more to talk about, can it really be that bad that someone is sexy or desired? I don’t think so, if men are basking on that image i am well capable of that too.

Set It Off final scene
LICENCE TO KILL HIGH DEFINITION
Tina Turner - Golden Eye (HD)
Madonna - Die Another Day (Official Music Video)
Shaming youth about having a healthy sexual life is the beginning of inhibiting their ability and confidence. I wasn’t born nor was i nurtured by weak minded or hearted parents, my advice is; if you know you can’t stand public ridicule then leadership isn’t a direction to take. I am very blunt with the youth, i see no reason lying to them only for outsiders to take advantage of their lack of knowledge. My ability to turn around events is because my father never lied to me about the realities of life, neither was he pretentious.

i don’t tell people how to behave, i simply help them rectify the mistakes. Preventing a person from making a step in business rubs the person of experience, same with dictating who they should date or marry, that restriction eventually becomes a stumbling block when they are in a supposed commitment. In personal relationship its the same only here i usually come in as an intermediary, at times i take the heat and at times i give heat. its a balanced method that neutralises.

Being objective demands admitting ones faults in matters, its a simple but complex path to take. Helping people make decisions and forcing people into making decisions has its level of making enemies even out of friends. I seldom have any agenda of mine and always propose ways and then stand by a choice, should i be dealing with greedy people i simply walk away.

Greedy people often question others intentions rather than proposing theirs. In questioning they reveal theirs. At this point in my life letting out my experiences is my business and i am not threatened being open, as a young person i was open but instead of giving it back i pulled out. Now i am different and i make decisions in who or what i choose to be or work with.

Гении и злодеи. Федор Шаляпин. 2000
How To Master & Control Your Emotions
Life of Sri Aurobindo
Kenny Rogers Dolly Parton Islands In The Stream Live 
Linkin Park - BURN IT DOWN (Official Video)
BEN E.KING - Here Comes The Night
i am not too sure if i ever had emotions, events in my life had cured me off being vain, those who are used to comforts often get pulled by those strings, people presume that when someone is crying that they are emotional, irrational decisions are indications of emotional persons, what is irrational? in my opinion it has many sides; being destructive towards others, while the another is ones inability to separate issues as well as sharing. I never tied myself to things neither to life, to have seen so much violence and betrayal has left me dispassionate towards finance or the need for it, people are murdered for any form of perceived "obscene" ideas or things in any society. example? a guy who doesn't want to get married forced by his parents takes his fiancee down to South Africa and sets her up, there you have an emotional person who can't stand up to his parents for fear of being denied the comforts and a gal who has been brainwashed that marriage will make her happy is 6ft below.

Self control is ones ability to curtail and restrain both body and mind from acting in ways that brings others harm. To lay on the floor with a gun to your head twice or stand with a friend while an angry boy threatens to injure you and your friend with a knife sure makes one loose any form of desire to hold on to life, its scary to look into my eyes or search my face for any indication on what i am thinking for those who have ever sought to read it. The only thing that brings joy is work and meditation.

For those who ask why i am in the wrong places, i will ask, is my own house, places i live in the wrong place for people to violate? am i responsible for the unwarranted envy and jealousy? Should a pretty and smart girl hide to survive, should she obliterate her face to scare possessive "violent and abusive" guys off? or should she fight back?

Гении и злодеи. Ялмар Шахт. 2003
joe cocker - SWEET LITTLE WOMAN - Ultimate Collection
Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality HD
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE - Women of Faith
i am wondering whats the point in printing money when there are no ideas or when people have limited or outdated skills? When persons in the country are negatively inclined and have opportunistic set of attitudes thats when inflation rises.

Гении и злодеи. Анна и Амедео. 2004
Blackstreet - No Diggity ft. Dr. Dre, Queen Pen
To All The Girls - Wyclef Jean


Yanni - Felitsa
Yanni - Until the Last Moment 
Yanni - Standing In Motion and Rainmaker (Live 2006) 
To ask for a one dominating religion is to plunge oneself into hell, not having options for achieving a state of being that allows for experiencing a safe haven is to call upon oneself hate.

If religion is what pushes people into the ugly excuses to kill then remove them all but you will still find same results as life experiences within regions differ and from them came those varying religious practices.

No one solution to obtaining salvation of of the carnal man can bring peace, to say there is only one method for achieving goals is the method of manipulators, watch the results of their efforts and you will see what works and what doesn't. I choose a method and I use another to balance my actions to bring a hopefully better result in what ever I do or who I am dealing with. There is always a loss that the outward looking person will see, oblivious that time has its way of aligning the remaining aspects of life, reference to the quote in the bible "the stone the Builder's rejected shall be made head" those youth society rejects as undesirables are now the most wanted but only a few of them who make a conscious decision to reinvent themselves end up leaders. There are many kids I have met who I offered my experiences to and a few of them heard the call, as said in the quote "many are called but few are chosen means many are called but few make the choice to change".

If I stand to prejudge someone I am likely to miss out on discovering who that person is. To assume that someone is with me to use me is to make a mess of time spent, I leave myself to be used and in the process I end up seeing who is with me, who is pro themselves and for others, that makes the decision wether I or they stay or leave, same it is with places I visit or lived in. I do not consider myself indispensable that's arrogant to presume that no one can do without me, humbleness comes from the understanding that everyone you meet has a role to fulfil in your and others lives, hence I have no regrets despite the pain, if my marriage was to last the other person would have applied the same amount of effort to sustain it, what effort am I talking about? Dialogue, common activities minimum or maximum doesn't really count as my expectations aren't that much of the other but the unwillingness of the other makes even the least requested activities such as being with the kids and intimacy a problem for him, so I simply moved on rather than having fights. After the first request and being told beggars can't be choosers I simply faced myself and the kids and left him be where he wanted. The rest I don't consider a fight because they didn't originate from within me but the unwarranted acts of others in projecting at me whom they couldn't face, that's the plight of those who are perceived as strangers or foreigners only for them to now see they made a friend into a stranger and foreigner. To project on a girl that was invited and then lured into someone's life then treat her as an invader even when she clearly made a statement that we be serious speaks about an indecisive person, to give someone a chance isn't wrong in my view, maybe now I would say I should have after 3 months of dating but then I have my kids which is the only reason I have no regrets, i built myself while keeping my head down. Someone who is spiritual is well capable of detachment while in a seemingly irreparable state.

Possessiveness doesn't exist in my nature, I have been this way since I was born even the need for parents hovering around me was a problem. Some would read this and say but how can a child be left to her own demise, I will ask in return is bringing up and supporting the independent nature of a child a crime? After parents have done everything to make a child dependent doesn't it later become impossible as well as emotionally harmful to detach oneself when the child is of age? How much gravity, how long should a parent be in a child's life only for the child not to know how to live without them?

Like I said before, mother hens hatch snakes, women who are seen to run after their kids are mothers for show, as behind that the method of parenting is con and training kids to trick, those parents who bring up their kids to be independent are often unseen and they come in when its crucial and often not when one calls but it's an instinctive bond where even when the kids and siblings don't call they appear to sort things out. Sometimes an advice over the phone does the job. To be close to family isn't by running around them it's being connected to them even if far. There are girls and boys who are instinctively parents and there are those who are nurtured into being one, and there are those who no matter how much effort applied refuse to be. Parable about the farmer who sows seeds, some fall on the soil and some on the rocks, harvest always shows who was what kind and even my deeds as a sibling and parent will be put to question, for now I am only succeeding as a daughter, sister to an extent, as a mother my kids have the chance to blame or approve when or as they grow and becoming parents even then there is a way help them with their kids and you'd be in transition a grandma rather than a mother who climes to be a wife.

2pac - Changes
2pac - Until The End Of Time
If my presence and actions are evoking negative responses in others they should check their intentions, I simply move on with my plans, they don't get left they usually brew with time and fused with experiences I went through in conjunction with others who are of like state of mind.
I don't care with who I am presented to work with so long as they are willing to fuse ideas and work together to produce a piece, the critique I leave to others and later I reproduce more.

Yanni - For All Seasons 2004 Live Video HD
Yanni Renegade
The worst thing as a mother I can ever do to my kids is to let myself down and then make them pay for my sacrifice. My kids are worth more than hanging on a man or people who are unwilling to change for the greater good.

Proposing solutions isn't a must for all, its a way found and when sitting in the midst of people who trash my efforts, all I have to do is head on with what calling was given.

In my development and creatives time does not exist in terms of regulation to weather I am to work like all 9 to 5, I am a night person even if i can function during the day, as a mother I have even limited time to be productive during the day as Jordan and then later Sia take all the energy, to have gone through a traumatic birth of my son left me powerless in the face of all those who were around. Having to focus demanded that I work at nights be it in thought or deed. When inspired I can go on for months without the conventional understanding of care. Sex exists as a method of expressing my affections if care doesn't exist then sex ceases to exist. I am always ready and prepared even if I am not seen to do anything, I don't believe in pretending to do something but when I do, what people on an average do in 30 years I do in one.

Tupac - Me Against The World
Life Goes On - Tupac
Positively inclined people always end up trapped in the hands of those who can't produce to save their lives, they imprison those who are willing to give, forgetting that one always has a choice when and how to leave.

The thoughts of independence arises when oppressed, the solution regardless of its tactics are always justified in order to see the next day to come out alive. If coming out alive demands shutting down self imposed notions of love then kindness is a way of release. The passions within are stalled and rechanneled to areas that the need arises be it kids or work.

To say that someone used an underhanded manner to escape is to point a finger back at those who put that person in that frame of mind and actions. If people and systems fight dirty yet present a nice look to others to deceive then let all hell break loose. To make me out as a villain? I will make a martyr of myself and let's see who is who.

Systems trap the youth, religions trap people, parents are suffocating the lives of children and the society in return shoves them back into the hell they are trying to break out from, what do people expect, no fighting back? If you don't stand up for yourself everyone will think that those who perpetrated the action to take place are right.

Those who put themselves in situations when the tides turn shouldn't be blaming others but themselves, I sure blame myself for not leaving when the signs were showing themselves but when someone makes a commitment one sees things through to the end.

To take peter back would be to say he and his family were right to have committed the harm, to teach him a lesson that to play with someone's life is necessary in public, as he didn't listen when I asked that he leave the troubles of his family outside, he brought the tears into our life yet turns around to blame me for going to speak to them about his complaints, it was affecting our life and intimacy, he had been through divorce once I would presume he would have been better knowledged but I guess people who blame their spouses refuse to see that they are also at fault, in public humiliated by his x, he repeated same in his second marriage,  simply because he never had a backbone and not because of his family. They did what they did because he allowed it and I was just too nice to stop it but it was already too late when Jordan was born as well as having too much consideration for people and family values. It isn't in my nature to hurt people but when the cup is full what's there to do? Lay in bed as a cripple?

2Pac All Eyez On Me Full Album HD
One can still function despite all the obstacles, what helps is the memories of what my family went through in the hands of systems and dogmatic attitudes from without. Thugs for life, sitting and being brainwashed by colonialists? I'd rather fight than surrender my life. Gatta go take the kids out, much hate to ya'll, who likes blow jobs?  󾌩󾠣

Let me give you readers a taste of what I consider bad manners on behalf of the so called well mannered adults in relation to youth.

I am out with Jordan and Sia for a movie, in excitement Jordan dashes to show me what cartoon he wants to watch and in the process bumps on an adult male who instead of drawing Jordan and saying you bumped me, to which Jordan always makes an apology, should he have known him or not, he proceeds to tell him he needs to have manners, I would have stepped back and watched how he was going to teach an autistic child manners, instead I simply approached the male and explained that he is autistic. In return the man felt embarrassed, maybe he has never come across people who are autistic, so in his mind he simply attributed that instance to bad manners. Same judgement can be applied to his response, as an instant negative reaction to someone's mistake is another side to the spectrum of autism, which everyone exhibits.

In societies where the need for child and youth management is demanded the adults should also develop a method of curtesy in situations that revolves around youth, especially as unconscious reactions to certain behaviours can and does result in youth presuming that adults are daft and eventually rebel after taking in enough ignorance, yes adults especially the overly cultured are falling prey of that behaviour.

10 minutes later Jordan repeats same lack of attention at Spur were we are right now. He drops his parcel of shoes on the seat at a table where a mother seats and her response was an amused smile, she curtly waited and in response I had a brief chat with her, also having to explain why.

Any other parent that goes through situations like mine instead of being relaxed about these social hiccups would beat her child into a pulp so that she doesn't have to feel embarrassed and in return they end up rubbing their child of of confidence.

I don't mind explaining for sake of not turning my boy and myself into a social puppet to please the ignorant on how difficult it is to balance having a child with difficulties in society gatherings while retaining sanity towards people.

Mothers who have children with disabilities be it mental or physical are always having to go through these instances in reverse feeling extricated, maybe the healthy should check themselves before they end up in some kind of shoe and find no one being there for them in their days.

Yeah social etiquette, what is it? Situations with children and youth isn't just with those who have disabilities but a global attitude adults have towards kids, one can take from this an actual visual fact on who likes people and who simply expose themselves to showing only tolerable attitudes towards humanity, after all I babysat an adult for 10 years.

Do people ask for curtesy by saying give me respect? Food is ready, house is clean, I tell you what you want to hear but you don't like it, legs are spread but you don't want it, Egbe wa womve waytin the woman way I marry want? Make I die put?

When someone says you are insulting me it implies you are opening their eyes to what they don't want to see or hear, so tell the truth let them perish. Na wa watin woman way I marry want? make I kill am?

Make sure that when someone says "i love you" that they don't mean "i pity you or i want you." If they say i care watch if they are willing to prove. To prove is to show and do not necessarily by being a puppet but sorting out things and those who need be sorted out.

Enya - Athair Ar Neamh
Can't exactly recollect but I will find it soon, it goes to say something in the direction of men don't like it when they have an assuming woman, ha when a person asks or double checks what someone's intentions are it kills the chemistry however later it proves to ask why one wanted to be with you.

Mike Myers Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
Startupsity - StartUp Your Life
ENYA - a day without rain
People who often mind their business  ask questions and rarely double cross anyone when their intent is to remain in the market, should persons prove themselves otherwise the what?

Thanksgiving With Friends
10 Memorable Moments of Beverly Hills 90210
Sex and the City: Never Alone
Enigma - Morphing Thru Time
ERA - The Mass
If I don't faint out of laughter right now it would be an understatement. Just had a pleasant game at pool, reminded me of the time when I was in Kaduna with friends at the polo club. Girls and boys playing, while the girls and I were playing the boys were busy looking at butts, don't know what trigonometrical experience they were having but it sure left an unforgettable insight, what a Monroe moment.

Where is Zeinab, Bala, and the crew? Miss ya'll big time. My friends in KD sure thought I was nuts for staying in the south side.

Was thought some insightful tips at targeting goals.

1985 to 1996 were the best times both Russia and Nigeria as a kid and youth, then returning back to Nigeria a young adult 1998- 2002 we are all grown. Catching up with fiends is always great.

I Will Find You - Clannad
Vangelis - Memories Of Blue
Chambao - Pokito a Poko
If there were sure moments that baffle me its when leaving NIGERIA 1989 May, I was given a ring by a boy at the airport, still don't know why, I left the ring on the plane while going to wash my hands. Any way but it's still in memory.

Софья Ковалевская. Формула любви. Гении и злодеи.
When people stop attributing family, career, and social activities  happiness to that of sexist orientations then they will see that what makes one personality type happy isn't what makes the other. It's like saying that girls like pink and boys like blue, like that depicts who a person is. Logic? Experiences? Sure makes for the directing people in gravitating towards choices, personally I like to try everything except certain meals, with food I am likely to stick to what I like, can make, or may fit my taste, I am sure that there will be those who will look twice at a plate of warms.

How can kids who have little experience of life understand mathematics? Maths stimulates logic which means the method with which math is thought should be entertaining and the teachers to be story tellers with loads of humour, not stuickup people who are afraid of people.

And as for literature there is a blend of it in fairytales. Analysing stories helps learn what behaviour is. Sure spent a lot of time at youth over the bible and fairy tales, maybe that's what turned me off illusions as it is clear in those stories what people can be.

Theories of elimination, how to solve problems, first find them then think of ways on how to approach, after implement record the findings and present your theory, see what others think of it and back again to the drawing board. Some mathematical formulae are sure never ending.

Measuring Personality: Crash Course Psychology #22
To me personality is based on what people do, most base it on what people say, the error in that is what people say influences others, I prefer to use what I say to make people think, what they do with what I say speaks of their intentions. Hehe, I transform within while the physical changes based on certain factors like age, fat? Slim? Hormone imbalance sure influences how many people act in circumstances, that's if they don't possess a conscious mind on what's going on around them that influences their inner equilibrium.

Theories theories theories, am I wrong for thinking out of the box? Yeah I am crazy, believe it or not it's up to those who are busy looking rather than acting upon their desires. Do I confuse most? Yes because they refuse to see that there are elements that cause the effects I produce.

Controversy of Intelligence: Crash Course Psychology #23
People tend to think that manners speaks for who a person is, how about someone being brainwashed into behaving in a particular way? There sure are people who have been so cultured that even an honest opinion is difficult for them to author, it is a problem, constantly thinking about who likes them or not.

I am a hellraser want a taze for a tease or a tase for a taste? I have gone kookoo. HR practitioners use these personality tests to determine what hidden skills exist in a potential employee, what goes wrong with it is the corporate tasks assigned may not be compatible to a selected personality type.

Brains Vs. Bias: Crash Course Psychology #24
What messes with people is when they measure them selves and their lives against others rather than just being in doing, people are either monkeys or parrots lol ever know why some people fail at exams? Yep I am sure a gorilla not too far are the apes. Tarzan jumping from rope to rope.

If white people cant take instruction from a black person then I measure it on attitude, attitudes limits aptitude.

Neutron Stars: Crash Course Astronomy #32
Space Jam - The tune squad introduction
Space jam- Let's get ready to rumble
B-Real, Coolio, Method Man, LL Cool J And Busta Rhymes - Hit Em High
Mysteries of the universe, those astrologers who violate the universal laws usually miss the subliminal messages that can make or break the difference in predictions. It's same as lottery.

Дмитрий Иванович Менделеев. Гении и злодеи.
I'll be damned if I let anyone figure me out, as soon as you come close I will reinvent the structure within. What's the periodical development of a personality? I blend, the chameleon with a poker face hehe.

Can't be honest with yourself can't be honest with others. What's real? What's infatuated?

Isn't it wonderful to use a pan against a sword? Hlabis I vce ma polu. 😈󾌩

Development of Human Personality 1/3
Will Smith - Wild Wild West ft. Kool Mo Dee, Dru Hill
Will Smith - Will 2K ft. K-CI
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Shaggy - Boombastic
Elton John - Sacrifice
Quirks, querulous/curious! I don't make statements on people that's prejudice, I simply analyse reasons for behaviour, as well as social factors surrounding persons, human nature driven by survival, choices made due to desire/ambitions.

Knowing my ancestors and their experiences allows me to use it as an arsenal in situations, those who don't know who their ancestors are always miss the opportunities to turn situations around. In business my ancestral professional backgrounds and work experiences allows me to gravitate/transcend from skill to skill. Spending time with my grand parents as well as watching my parents gives me a bace to spring from even if it's theoretically, same as with their personal experiences.

My Chinese zodiac sign is that of the goat some may see it as a funny creature but that's the trick. Naughty and adventurous and a lot more.

Жюль Верн / Jules Gabriel Verne. Гении и злодеи.
Il Divo - Without You (desde el dia que te fuiste)
Celine Dion & Il Divo I Believe In You
Desire inspires, words move, visions create, humanity shows the way, experience describes the world around.

[HD]Tangled - I've Got A Dream
Aggression V. Altruism: Crash Course Psychology #40
When people come in with aggressive intent the least thing to do is project fear/intimidation.
There is a different form of criticism ie acknowledging a position not their power. Everyone within an environment goes through the same thing, acknowledging someone's or a groups power only inflates a situation so a subliminal diversion of attention is employed in extreme circumstances. With some it works with some it doesn't however its a different negotiating tactic that worked. In cases where I am not alone I simply bounce attention towards myself against the target. fooling around.


Teaching Tip 8 - Redirecting Behavior
The Negotiator (9/10) Movie CLIP - Close Call (1998)  
In sales management there is what they call negotiation tactics, in a business environment a level of assertions  and assertive gestures are used, in extreme situation that's a bad move. To redirect an aggressive behaviour from one person on oneself demands a level of cool headedness, it's a demeanour, low tone, smile and acknowledgement of a situation rather than critique. At any point when one cares intuition knows what to say. When friends don't care and someone is in a situation usually the supposed friend directs the aggressor and makes a victim of a friend. This also happens in situations where there is conflict of interest. Negotiation tactics are often kept in secret however if one googles the term conflict of interest clues are available.

Prejudice & Discrimination: Crash Course Psychology #39
The error sometimes that the educational sector has is forcing mathematics as a must which rubs youth of of being able to negotiate their stand on issues and that translates into life as well as in jobs or employment. Kids who have been through extreme and abusive environments and survived know how to think quickly on their feet.

Mulan- Mountain Fight
Indestructable Mushu
With God On Our Side - Aaron Neville
Don't know much ( with lyrics ) - Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville.
Will Smith - Just The Two Of Us
Eminem - Not Afraid
Linkin Park - Numb (Official Video)
Coolio - I'll C U When U Get There
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise ft 2Pac, Snoop Dogg & BIG (NickT Remix)
My people perish for lack of knowledge, those who don't seek know not.
Guilt is a by effect that results when a person makes a statement and reactions start flowing in without asking why someone acts in a certain manner/pattern. Ok I do have extra senatorial gifts, which is blended with information and experience, which is why it is enhanced more. if in English grammar i start switching the punctuation marks the message changes same it is with tones.

When negotiating body language positions aren't often an accurate indication of lying, if someone tells you it is and then uses force to emphasise their position then they usually gain acceptance, for me? like i give a hoot who stands in front of me, i am the master of my soul and in my turf so who is the lord and master over my life? Maybe in business one can dictate to me their terms and again i can choose not to cooperate, as much as i am not indispensable i have full authority to say no.

Certain body movements tactics are used deliberately to lure someone into a state of consciousness. Folded arms can be used as a protective gesture, when one is sitting in the room with offenders, placing your body in a particular position makes them think they are guessing what's on the mind of another meanwhile if the person is silent there is little way for knowing what's on their mind, the art of playing in shadows or with shadows. Verbal communication vs body language. Body language is only an indicator of the state of emotions not the state of mind. A person can switch their mind faster than the body responds to the thought process that is going on within, this works for disciplined people, gullible personalities are often emotional/irrational. Those who are prepared make their decision and are prepared to face the consequences as well as able to place certain events in place to achieve a goal.

In football strategies are excersized but the law of averages messes with the plan when on the field, ask coaches they will tell, I am a coach and I know when to tell a player when they are being ignorantly used guess who maybe placing themselves in a user position? Eat my horse i will take your queen, the queen is not restricted, she often stands to protect the king, it's a blend of chess game vs football strategies and tactics. Try playing Chess with the knowledge of varying card games in the blend needless to mention having the skills in basketball while knowing what other sports are like, i am deadly so its best for an opponent to simply surrender.

to be specific In basketball the drills are efficient when used in business and people management as the intents are supported through the varying defence and offence mindset that develops. Football players or watchers are either attackers or defenders, they seldom develop the goal keeping or midfield tactics hence limits their orientations vs what happens on the basketball court. In basketball we have defence and offence only but the close interaction with the coach adds more skills to players and everyone practices all the drills and at different occasions we know when to use offensive or defensive positions to open opportunities. It's easier to spin and dunk than in football where the field is big and only legs are used, in basketball all senses develop. Boy I love this game.

Like I said before basketball is by far  a mental game than a physical one which football is. Forget about rugby there no one can beat me hehe. Inhibited personalities can't possibly colour outside the line. I am the indestructible Mushu.

Where people have been brainwashed by political systems to hate, where people don't make humanity first then to lure them into a fight is easy. People mind what you are told or is it their laziness that makes them gullible? Who said No? Did I say Yes?

What does it take for a child to bring her parents back? What did it take to keep them back together again and again? Yep it is a hard ball to play when you love your parents and sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment