12/09/2015

Мистическая Азия




Inhibited women are among the worst and unprotected. Being free about oneself does not imply being loose although most men who have complex issues tend to express their views as caution, yet one finds them creeping.

Seal - Kiss from a Rose
In the process of educating women about sex and men to men discuss on relationship matters dialogue building flows better. Well this is for those who have issues with discussing about relationships between couples.

Why is it considered in the average mentality person that having a book that shows perspectives on how couples or lovers connect on a physical level?

Ciara feat Justin Timberlake-Love Sex Magic (HD 1080)
Considering that memories that bind people together isn't just on a mental but physical plays a big role, Is it so bad for people to play? Does it stand in the minds of people that because someone likes to have sex to mean that they never get to do anything else for recreation? Why is it considered just for reproductive use by Christians yet couples who part or live hidden lives are as a result of not having any form of contact other than when it's time to bear children?

Knight Rider transformation.mp4
When people in politics and entertainment keep grudges towards others because they can't matchup to deeds, when someone is standing in someone's way to what they crave then assassinations happen.

I am yet to see in reality what in the sentence "to protect against foreign and domestic enemies" in the Declaration of Independence really stands for. As far as I am concerned anyone at any point could be deemed as an enemy; for all it is ones none vigilant attitude towards certain people can cause such happening. Why isn't it simple to see that the enemy is always within? Why such blind faith to man? Why no faith to a life of service, why struggle so hard to tug than proving a point to act on plans than craving to be heard rather than known?

Yes women In politics are also murdered and it is for same reason as much as for reasons that men don't know how to take orders from women who are capable.

Is it only in a civil society like England that Madam Thatcher succeeded? Is it because she chose to play the fool by becoming the dartboard? When people in politics forget that the mission is just as important as the vision then they will know when to layback a bit and focus on things that are far more important than arms deals. Violent and selfish men have no reserve for objectivity when they seek to prove that their toys are better than the others.

Backstreet Boys - Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)
Yes some would say die for the cause and that is true and there are many ways in letting go of dreams and ambitious attitudes.

I laugh when people project their emotions about my posts simply because they can't understand how this much can be coming from one person, all of the topics ie facts are spread all over the world yet no one is trying to connect the dots, what I write makes sense to me and if it doesn't speak to you find ways to connect to the topic rather than trying to pick holes at me.

The art of news and events reviews is a combination of surrounding events and personal opinion at the moment. I am a spontaneous person and I am not culturing myself to suit the level of understanding for the average person, those who consider themselves enlightened can contribute to form dialogues than expressing unnecessary personal attitudes towards me.

Kevin Spacey Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary Video
I find it wonderful those moments of endearments where farts happen. Daddy is a joker when it comes to farts, as kids he used to entertain us with it not with farting but when it happens he would say it's the cockroach and starts tracing an invisible line of direction.

Also there were moments when he would leave the toilet and we would need to go in next, in teasing him I would usually ask if the air wouldn't go in flames because some farts are toxic to which he would laughingly reply he has a good diet. It would help people to know that a bad diet leads to toxic farts.

What makes it difficult for people to connect is the differences of opinions in pride caused by prejudice. Of course this was done sometime ago, how ever this is posted to understand that embroidery helps in
developing focus and patience.

Kids with supposed motor disfunction can practice rather than just using writing exercises as a method of evaluation that doesn't really do much as colour combining, and the meticulousness of weaving concentrates the mind, it's also an evidentiary exercise. Embroidery tasks can take between 1min to 1year ambiguous designs.

Instead of sitting and plotting ways on how to bring a sons or brothers home down, it would help if the inlaws who have nothing to do are sent off to culture schools or best an asylum with an electric therapist.

While on the job of crafting though processes are streamlined. Later there would be wonders on how was all this planned over 10years and the passion is all you feel for effects.

A frying pan Is sure a good weapon of defence. Who doesn't listen gets a whack or sent to the dog house.

Scary tactics are often used by possessive parents.

By the way where is Bob Aiwerioba? Wonderful painter and long :) life friend.
Wonderful works and projects we did together, much hate to you :)
As an artist he sure was always in paint and pyjamas. 😋



Mathematicians/technologists can become very rigid as most people in its practice are focused on numbers rather than fusing abstract reasoning which formulas allow. Considering an aspect for example in how one starts is how one ends would be right to say but in the theory of life an X factor has a way of drifting in. Can a man change his stars? Yes if motion is applied with an additional universal effect/power/force/favour. What is favour? It's either earned or given as a gift.


Enigma Back to the Rivers of Belief
An artistic mind is naturally inclined to understand mathematics as well as develops a mode of interaction that is unique to the style of art one undertakes, hence often are misunderstood. Artists always speak in dimensions that the technically inclined people misunderstand.

A fun and easier way I found to learning how to paint was through a glass, a favourite picture underneath and in time one develops the technique in colour blending then feeds the senses to start on a new blank sheet.

Love nature paintings or highly abstract paintings with no images of persons.


Documentary Ancient Babylon - The Bibles Buried Secrets - 
The Tower of Babel is symbolic to having an imagination, of course not without the elements of architecture and engineering for physical representation of heights one may reach but what does it take to build or reach a hight(s)?

In its story it is said that the tower fell apart and everyone ran away speaking in different tongs which lead to separation of nations.

It's also obvious what happens to cities that become overdeveloped and people were moved to the next location, it is same in what's happening today in big cities; over-saturation leads to people's inability to see new in the old. Restoration of old buildings or rejuvenation of previously held ideas often leads to new heights/possibilities so long as people will it.

What baffles me about Africans is that to recite the bible they are masters, test the theories they will say "watin concern blind man with Nepa".


The percentage of probability of bearing a boy depends on the level of desire/hormone levels which can be affected by moods/emotional state of the mind; the more aroused a man is the greater the chances of having a boy. 


The woman/female genetics reflective level of desire also affects the probability of countering the male desire for a boy.

Cross section of ideas leads to understanding how to manuver between weather changes or navigating through existing old or newly set ideas/policies.

With me it doesn't matter what obstacles anyone presents, I will find a way because I want to and only time determines in the eyes of the looker wether I am at start to be a failure, well I guess they say who laughs last laughs best.

Cruising in the wild/dark while dancing with the wolves. Guess who is the tiger?

Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie updated her status.
After a map of probabilities are drawn what's makes the theories becoming real is gathering available resources and moving step by step. Being concerned about failing reduces the chances of success, listening to negativity or having a mindset that takes solace in doubt messes with any available opportunity.

KUNG FU TV SERIES MAIN THEME
Being brave imply's that even in the face of obstacles one keeps moving.

Communication plays a great role in starting or closing a deal. Persons in leadership are usually capable of writing or having a level of artistic skills. Tyrants however are more tech inclined or rigid mindsets or plain wicked in using violence as a method for organising people into order.

Creativity depends on the ability to deduce or reach out to proposed or available labour/skills, again one can turn the need for outsourced strengths by developing it within oneself; considering that there are those who like to put sticks into ones wheels it's advisable to be self reliant to an extent permissible within the space of time or measured according to the power of will in other words ambition/vision.

In reference to conceptualists a project or business success depends on factors such as resource ie knowledge or hard cash/creative use of time and skills. Skills are either developed or outsourced.


Putting oneself as a lab rabbit gives knowledge in practical terms, imagination also develops the ability to project far ahead and then laying it down, reshuffling and mixing gives insight to what moves to take; circumstances determine what steps I take. My mind is always ready, as I put myself in a mind frame that there is no one there even if there is someone, expecting anyone's collaboration can mess with the ability to focus on a task. Standing alone allows the mental capacity to reach heights that even a group may not attain, as everyone has a tendency to load on another tasks they should be doing themselves.

There is no doubt that religion messes with an individual's ability to express themselves on a business level and there are those who know where it belongs. I have harnessed the ability to coexist with people of all cultures and ethnicity as I am not biased to colour shape or size, should I be dragged into a war because persons want reassurances on mundane grounds I pretty much cut myself of ie mentally keeping a distance. I am not about to be manipulated by tantrums of spoilt brats or greed.

Enigma - Lost Ten
Zodiac signs basic character description allows for a general perspective of a character how ever there are factors that influences outlined characteristics to exhibit itself. Not ever Scorpio is deep, as within the signs there are stages of development or I don't really know much about other signs evolutionary growth levels but in a Scorpio there is the lizard/chameleon, the scorpion itself and the phenix/eagle and it depends on who wills to be who. There is little doubt in my experience with people that certain persons bring the worst out of me and there are those with whom even being far away providers a calming effect. After all we are all conductors of energy levels and those who are in tune with themselves have a greater chance at connecting or retaining relationships both personal and business alike.

Showing others ie planning with others through discuss keeps the learning process growing, do I want it to end? No, I am enjoying the discovery and transformation of myself day bay day, hour into hour, minutes seem like an eternity.


The A-Team #7 Movie CLIP - What You Got? (2010) HD Self sacrifice is perceived as killing oneself, how ever in my understanding it's a total well at least 90% self image obliteration, it isn't important for me how others see me as that becomes an obstacle when it comes to delivering. There are women who are more concerned about their looks when placed before a task that requires total transformation into a character.

Do I care if I look dandy? No, I care about how I feel towards someone and if it is negative I pull away rather than hurting anyone of course there are those who beg for my affections so I give it in full that's the principle taken from the Good Samaritan where if someone asks you to come a mile I go five times further even if what is normal is twice; I am not talking of intersex relationships here even if it applies same.

youtube.com The differentiations in compatibility of character components varies from space to space. Knowing that most people are preconditioned to environmental factors allows me to understand what strategies to implement for a transformation to take place. People with similar backgrounds are likely to find a brief connection however that is susceptible to change as demands and needs create the realities people find themselves in, should someone be not satisfied with their current position it's left for them to make the choice to change; hopefully having options.

Seal - Love's Divine
Options for the most part confuses people as the root cause to experience is ones willingness to dig deep within or from without or both if they are able to manage a varying amount of paths that is known to all. Ah the question maybe that a certain comfort zone had been established and knowing people for being habitual even in the stance which demands transformation they may not desire it. Simply put unless people are facing a disaster in the face and hopefully realising it they may not change, this I call stupidity, pardon me for making an emphasis that survival demands dropping everything even if it's kids or family.

I am sure that the average mind can not comprehend the idea of leaving everything behind, well letting go of the old isn't necessarily throwing things or people away it's just a detachment from being driven up the wall with the demands of the world that uses others for selfish gain. Embracing others can drain ones soul. Flamenco to me is like the dance of a rattle snake.

In preparing for a presentation on any topic I charge myself with basic technicalities and fill it up with stories of my journeys which includes life examples of my friends or family to give a variety of perspectives the audience can connect to, in instances the audience laughs, in instances they are plunged into depths.


Whitney Houston - Step By Step
First and foremost i seek to entertain which in part revolves around my character of expression, then I switch to techniques of my trade and experiences. Should the public ask questions they receive direct answers fused with projection of places and people. I am least concerned about hurting sensibilities of male or female agendas for dominion. I shatter the idea of sexism. If I am faces with just men I address them as men and personality, if faced with women same happens, if faced with kids I approach them as young adults, if it's a mix then that's where most may not understand the message as it is required to touch all. I can hardly be bothered about who is a parent or wife or child simply because entrepreneurship is a fusion of life examples and how to turn them around should the need be.

For all it is in standards that have been placed in making speeches ie presentations I hate to use paper it feels as if someone wasn't prepared. In relaying a message there is a need for me to feel the flow through the energy that the audience comes with.

I am harsh with my Asians and Africans same it is with Middle Eastern public from the business perspective because of what I know to be within the terrains and exhibited attitudes of the politicians. In reference to the more developed nations it isn't that I am not harsh, I am equally so but the push to drive them to be productive is less, however they need to understand that by having a superior view of their race can and will make them week should they not realise that being first isn't the end and not the only aim to constantly being seen as the villains of the world.

Projecting faith also demands for supporting other nations and people both within and from without.

Tyrese - Signs Of Love Makin'
Choreographed speeches are artificial to me, what I believe needs choreography are the elements surrounding a presenter such as moods, the lighting, the stage, and camera positions.

What is the purpose of a speech is to draw the attention of the audience and that can not be done without certain eccentric statements often regulated by the tones used. Expressiveness is often misunderstood as people tend to take it personally but should they be led by the words are more likely to enjoy their time while the presenter also enjoys the time spent as I gave my all without prejudice.

I believe that choreographing a presenter as an events planner leads to a show to being mechanical, what in my opinion should be choreographed to an extent are the elements surrounding the artist, lighting as it projects either the character of the presenter or the message. An artist that is prepared is also aware of the demands to connect to the surroundings on stage.

Des'ree - You Gotta Be
I often request of the planners to give me signals on when to start, pause or end, I have met presenters who although well known forget about times when they are in the spirit of their message delivery. I can care less who is famous or not I stick to the time plan and expect speakers to be aware of that when they are placed in a team effort.

I tend to prefer either starting or ending a show, I also realise that in starting I tend to change the moods of presenters so it's best I either come in last or the presenters don't listen to my delivery.

I am an influential person and seldom influenced by who or what's around me as I stay firm on what my message and purpose is. I am a furious debater and those who are in for a fight should be prepared to be drawn in. EL Matadore. Who wan try me? 😄👿😜😎😇💋 rugby dance all the way.
I am enjoying my swag.


Spanish Gypsy flamenco song
Theory of temperaments are fused with moods which is often evoked by surrounding factors. If I am having to deal with dubious people I am prepared to go down as low as them just to teach them a lesson, as presuming that a woman doesn't know what business is is what takes advantage of men in the industry. It isn't that women aren't capable it's that they allow the men lead as constantly having to mingle in egoistic expressions of power only wears and tears an effort down.

Being targeted fuels the need to provoke the situation to achieve balance.

It's amazing to see a show in debates when 2 forces are at play, one gearing the other to a higher mode of expression, as well as the delivered message is achieved.

Expressiveness; only those who know themselves, know what they are facing can deliver. Being ashamed of what? Who? Why the need for restraint if one can prove where one has been or what one went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment