12/09/2015

A little yabbiz for fun.

Naughty/crafty people are likely to come up with mind blowing ideas. Wanna try my head-buts? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

Sarah Jessica Parker Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary Video
My sister In law isn't surprised about who I am, she has same crazy streaks, hehe my bro was more shocked, now he just holds his head and prays his sister doesn't do something even crazier. I am hell bound at getting everyone to see that life isn't only what they think of it but what isn't seen done behind the doors for sake of sanity.


Sarah Jessica Parker Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary Video
Osas when young hated to eat, it was always a battle for dad, Osas could go on playing football for hours and then arranges a meal of bread, butter, jam and on top of it put cheese, I couldn't get that weird taste preference, while I was a meat kinda girl, ever wonder why he couldn't put on the body-mass he wished as a kid to have?

Aladdin "so much more to me"
He would come home with torn to the brim shirt, when asked what's with the look he would say I was with my men. I remember clearly at Living Spring primary school when dad came to pick us up and he would hold his friend by the shoulder and say "this is my man". Cute kid but can be very cheeky. My family get mouth, Gpa knew how to rock.

Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg
A little yabbiz for fun; someone who likes to eat meat what's up with the choice for a vegetarian wife? No offence Sarah just jiving up my moody self, he needs a healthy diet with the vegetables he always hated. It must be fun seeing him eat smoothies.

Ah Sarah's mom makes mean meals that's where he of loads.
Hey what's up with the Giants, my boys are stout and fun. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜œπŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

Sad to see that Russia missed out on the boy twice and for same stupid prejudice. Shame that rather than seeing in him a Russian they preferred to see a monkey who gave them his best, only cos he was out shining boys who got comfortable being on their own turf.

How many Russian players work abroad representing their country? Just because Russia has money to pay their boys doesn't mean they have any representation outside.

DMX - What's My Name?
Da kakoi stepeni nujno proyavlyat Rasiu kak stranoi lapotei e durakov! England and Nigeria aren't better either.

Having twits for a management board doesn't make for a club. That's my personal sister and business opinion. I got rid of one who thought because he is a husband that that automatically gives him a voice in my business. Payback is sweet isn't? We all can be evil but who pushes someone to making a decision is always hiding behind a neatly presented image. Dem never see how snakelike I can be, where is my Ginny in the bottle, I have sobered up.


Tupac - Hellrazor
I'd die for my siblings and family and equally whoop them when they put themselves or others in harms way. And then I meet a sister who doesn't know what's good for her siblings and you want me to look like them? You must be kidding me.

Squeaky clean boys are likely to put their sisters in harms way and often say what's my business. Osas tells me when I get out of line in his perspective. The difference between peter and my bro is that peter has a brat for a sister who is spoilt and doesn't know what her business is, when she sees another girl happy she feels left out. Annette your age does not reflect any kind of maturity and it asks for same in return, at this point I have no respect for black women because of you. I can sense her presence on my list. Peter and all his friends are hiding on the list, ever know how to fish out cowards? this is how the elders in Africa behave, 2 faced people, now keep wondering why Nigeria is as shitty as it is.

With the incident of Osas in England peter calls me and says why don't I advice him about his behaviour with words "doesn't he know they are English.

Peter with the English bread attitude which sucks to high heavens and I also know you are hiding on the list because your wizle like deminor stinks thorough the metrics, for a person like you can't possibly avoid intrigues. Do you know how easy it is to smell a rotten rat? Being wise isn't being smart. What a hog for a person. Now I am up for a major fight and if you know what's good for you you will man up to your ways especially towards all your children. I can't believe I have my all to a lying twerp.

Peter comes to my gate only to tell me to die. That was the end of all between me and you, I have learnt how to keep calm facing my enemy. The only grace he ever has is the kids nothing else stops me. You all have been warned or there will be a tragedy beyond earthquakes.

Sun Zara Soniye (HD 720p) feat. Salman Khan & Sneha Ullal (((Sonu Nigam))) Hindi Romentic Song
The tension one person can put you through can cause someone to nearly become a cripple, yet asking for mercy for the thief that rubs you of joy is paramount to demanding that one becomes cuisidal. Men ask to be loved yet when given mess with it. Women have no worries as Our Father watches over his children.

When a man makes a punching bag of you it's time to make a man out of him by turning into a beast. The beauty is gone.

Stubbornness is ego because they all of a sudden become aware of their weak disposition. Men who are strong usually don't have ego, same applies to women.

Put him in the same bottle in a tiny winny space and let him sit in the doghouse.

A guy that says women need hell in order to behave is setting himself for heaven on earth. Ever know what it takes to pull the clouds to shower the desert land? Fire and brimstone.

Fishing out the guy with absurdity, isn't it wonderful that most liers are concerned for their image yet wouldn't mind painting another black? Well, smudge your face with muddy gossip and the rats start springing up. Who knows what one is capable of after all is lost.

Nice I learnt from the best. When adults do ugly stuff they prepare you for dealing with them with same coin, only who is bad?

Guys with over inflated egos tend to bite on the bait. Guess who is the snake?

2Face - Spiritual Healing [Official Video]
What's the probability playing chess with a chameleon that can transform from one character to another? I smile, love those curves yet can't see the rose in a fisted glove?

A girl that knows her father is patient with men, should she feel deeply for his pain tends to let men of the hook but when the cup is full it over flows.

How to irritate a guy? Be like him sure the reflection isn't pretty so is the projected ugly attitude.

Gladiator | His Name Is Maximus! | Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix
Reality and consequences of bad deeds scare those who dabble in evil. Guess why those who say the truth and are prepared are called bad names?

I guess a young girl isn't stupid even if made a fool of. Men who marry young girls should note that assuming she can be used as a trophy is an expensive venture to play with a heart, that loves openly.

Some may scorn me for opening up and I am fine with that, my kids get to be with their mother, who is healthy because she didn't let the love projected affect how she relates to her children.

Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
I lost 2 wonderful women in my life, both aunties from parental sides because they were painstakingly loyal to the bofoons for husbands, today I can't bear the pain in my cousins eyes and the pain I wasn't old enough to save them. They live on in me. Daddy's sis was just as soft and tender in a motherly way as was Anna. I remember her even if I was young when I last saw her.

It's easy to overcompensate as a parent towards children when there is a missing parent, however a balance must be found; today a cookie but that doesn't mean there would be no rod on occasioned place and time.

A girl that loves her car, can she possibly be a dumblond? When a guy calls a girl for a date and asks her what she is doing and she says hand wash cleaning and at the mechanics wouldn't it make sense to be smart about her?

Aladdin - Friend Like Me [High Quality]
Damn I often forget that the way the sisters are in the family is what a guy generally looks for, oops, what a surprise she can be both sassy and nasty.

Isn't it joyful to see how events play out with men who marry women just to have kids to trigger the interest of their x? How about the lady giving you what you thought but she made sure she understood the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment