12/09/2015

I am apartheid itself. :)

When people and leaders stop using colour and bad news as tactics for creating nationalistic movements then racism will end. If whites need to fuel themselves by vilifying other nations as worthless then honour will be given in return.

When blacks stop using the history of daft forefathers as an excuse to be defencive they will be given honour in return. It's pointless talking about the coloured cos it's only Trevor Noah that stands out. The rest are enjoying the notorious image.

It's amazing how the Dutch and French have created notoriety in societies only in the bid to outshine the English, how proud are these nations at home for the legacy left?

The Russians who have no notorious name in Africa have been systematically removed from helping the steel works both in Nigeria and South Africa.

The countries that keep propagating the bad leadership of the coloureds ie in the image of Cuba are tactics for dominion.

Ever wonder why Sade doesn't want to return to Nigeria? Check the history of how her mother was treated.

If persons in the industry instead of taking the offer of help are scrutinising you, your background and intentions give them a full blast so they remember not to project on you their negative intentions.

When people want to project you as bad help them make that nightmare come through. Those who like to play rough should mind who they are targeting for their own gain.

If calling people to consciousness is bad leadership then become a tyrant.

Alsu Ekinadose Odemwingie updated her status.
If people are only interested in the who they will always miss what they are doing to get to where they need to.

If cultural diversity creates growth in an economy, why promote mediocrity/racial prejudice? To serve the mass from revolting? Ah people "supposed citizens" want to believe that a land belongs to them, hasn't the history of wars not thought people a lesson that wars happen because people become unproductive?

When a government is tired of constantly reminding people to be productive what happens is they start making bad negotiations with other nations which draws wars.

Those distributors who choose to restrict their resellers to a particular product line should then compensate for the margins that it takes to sustain a business and the lives of the people. Sitting there and placing restrictions and ultimatums to resellers is bad business and its setup to feed only the manufacturers.

If manufacturers are also reselling their own produce why is then the need for retailers/resellers? Are distributors thinking they are smarter? It's like telling a baker to sell only bread and not cakes.

What does it take to punish envious women of husbands? Have a child then see them start showing their true self, same way in getting rid of the poachers for girlfriends. Oyibo sabi play african style. After leave them to have him.

It's unfortunate but in a world where poverty abides all men know is money and women as there is little they are willing to apply their minds to for pride so that makes prostitutes for women and maids.

Some people are expecting that someone's life can be told in a 90page script that makes up for an hour forgetting that a persons life is made of many aspects; hopes, visions, aspirations, trials let alone the cross-sections of activities that involved/affected others as well.

People who treat others seriously always have a lot going on in their lives.

What does it take to make one happy on their wedding day, What does it take to to bring that day down in rain for me.

To say that one has called it a day with words I called with pride her x to say I did it again and then lie to me that night.

How bitter sweet can it be that even on that day he couldn't let her out of his way.

To idolise someone is to bring them down from grace. Looking at someone with wonder does not bring relief but pushing them further to hide.

Looks like it doesn't even matter how well educated in educational institutions one is, if one forgets what people one is put in place to lead.

What makes for a nation of brutal traditions and having to deal with treachery in the end?

Every unfinished products that our people make can be sent to universities for the students to finish up to standard for either export or a large distribution. Students are studying theory but they need to implement it in practise, this way an exchange of experience and knowledge can happen while in the process the findings are recorded.

The cast system in India is affecting economic growth in India, although many may not be opposed to it it has been the reason outbursts of revolts start. feudalism is an old way of life adopted from the Egyptians.

Feudalism still exists in the minds of most Asians and Middle Eastern nations.


If someone asks me to write about anything I need to walk around and hear the sounds, be in the park or cafe, seclusion has always been a part of me, I don't function in time zones, there are periods when I go on for months as everyone else and then for years need to recuperate at night.

I see through spaces and in some moments I totally loose sight, for the last 2 years I couldn't even look at broad day light, every movement of anyone hurts to such an extent that to sleep was the only solution.

The pain got so bad that to even interact with the kids was unbearable without alcohol, it's better now although I feel Rays over my head always and in part my back.

I am driven by what I create, inspired by my creator. Most of my pieces and speeches are impulses I receive from the vibes I receive from without, I can sense when something is amiss even if I can't see.

I guess it's hard to understand people with passionate hearts. If I was ever materialistic it would have been easy to manipulate and get away with it.

When someone tells you they can't find what to pin me down with its clear that control freaks surrounded me. I lost the need for money or approval when I was 15 after being given a gift and then taken back because I wouldn't succumb to being ordered around. I am the sort of person that can drop everything in a heartbeat not because I don't care but because I care that much for those who depend on me.

StartUpSity & Football My Dream team: I am sure that after being with me they had seen what goes on within, however as a ceo my crew didn't know what I was going through as well as what is really going on around their environment that affects their progress. They are mine and will always be. Although it's been over 4 years since we first meet they have grown into adults and we are codependent even if I still drill them on pushing further.

We didn't rehearse on any of the clips but after my training no one really needs to. Reality is my technique, no matter how mind blowing it may be I am always there to help with the shock waves. Now they laugh and say let others experience what they experienced.

askalsu: Time and Space!
askalsu.blogspot.com


I often sought to chat with my father inlaw,
I enjoy the elders company more,
With them I feel the times as once before with my G'pas and G'mas,

In their tales I saw the passing moments of generations,
That lived in illusions of love and wars,

In passing moments their lives transfer thee from wisdom to passion,
Guided by the strength to explore more,
With ever passing through memories for,
Some happy and some in joy.

They never knew why I cared or showed affection,
I guess they still don't know that a child was giving them,
For honour in having once lost her elders to wars.

Why would children who were born from parents who were born by farmers forget where they came from and not find pride in the lives of their parents. I grew up with a grandfather that was a farmer and he gave us pride.

Just because I am now all well of does that mean that my ancestors are unworthy of being remembered? There are cultural values to be enjoyed, dancing and walking on the streets releases tension, working in the garden, growing vegetables and salary can't possibly be a bad activity to do, at least when there is barbecue green is served fresh and new.

My dad once said that kids born from foreign women are lost children, well that's if the wives hated their husbands, that they sought to obliterate any memory that reminded them of their pain and poverty translated from the lack of care by their husbands.

I find joy in the soil, I guess fishermen are adventurers and people of no land.



Just because dudes like Osama and the Chechens are hated doesn't mean the people need to be extricated. For all it is in history the Germans, Dutch, French, Spaniards and English have caused more blood than those who now have been left without due recognition to the cultures of the world.

Isn't dancing on the streets better than rubbing someone on the highway? Edo highway to lagos is ridden by rubbers.

I am sure my Russian friends would agree that I wiped the floor with them in Tashkent. Nice times. :)

Escalators are by far a better solution for the African terrain than elevators, when there is no light at least it's still usable.


When an elder offers money to a younger person without earning it it's a warning, best to decline with a smile and leave that home to its demise.

Was asked by an elder if I wasn't the religious type, I told her no, what people don't see there is no point in telling them who I am. Isn't that a better way to hide ones head and rear it when it's time Daddy Fisher? God Bless and regards.

Doesn't it look like men when they are young fathers are much more harsher than when they are older? After seeing the mistakes made with their kids they are more understanding to their grand children, unfortunately they may have allowed their wives to enielate the wives and now left with no one to pass their care to. Does it really help men to be quiet when their wives are exhibiting ignorance "possessive attitudes towards their sons" in the end?
When the fathers can't restrain their wives, wife in laws take over, cause trouble for the mother inlaw so she gets busy sorting her own home rather than look for negative attention in her sons home.

Mulan 22 Saved Us All Grandpa Fisher isn't used to affections, even a hug is met with surprise. I guess no matter how the wind howls the mountain never bows?

He said at an old age everyone can pretend being daft, well I guess the young can also play the fool. 😜

A girl that thinks that her ass is an asset will loose to a girl that uses her soul.

Daddy is a Scorpio like I and deep but being grumpy can make him inaccessible. A daft wife can sure make a man loose interest in being at home.

I am curious to know how is it that the Americans have a knack for creating their own enemies?

How can a people who live in ignorance, relative opulence think that they can find ways in dealing with terror on others turf? Wouldn't it not make sense to have someone who has the same history and experience as Osama to deal with Osama?

Same it is with women who are brats and pampered take on to battle with a girl who is a riff raff "lady and a tramp" on the streets yet educated in the finest art of war in a variety of cultures built within.

How can an African traditional girl trained in superficial aesthetics beat a girl with ancient cultural values? Too look good isn't about being good, nasty is ugly, smooth is bad. I am a bad good girl. Ever wonder why guys can't stop drooling?😜😎😈

Maybe Annette works well at her craft, but lousy at being with men, afraid to be compromised because daddy wouldn't approve?

I have a dad and he can attest to me not ever bringing any guy for him to know, I fear my dad as he will tear any guy down but he asks for my permission, I do not need to deal with men using my father he thought me how.

In the Islamic world men talk to men if they need direct answers, in the Christian world men use women to fight their wars, go figure who the real terrorists are.

What tactics do guys use when they seek to get laid? Crooked, real men know how to approach directly never afraid of rejection as a smile does the trick not a thumbs up.

Someone once said what was the point in waging war on Husein If a call to the wife that hated him would have done the deal rather than destroying a nation and killing people.

Openness is the best policy, those who choose to lie should have a big memory. Families that keeps prisoners should learn how to take care of their captives.

When domestic staff is under managed even if told to be quiet usually give out their masters through body language, hidden eyes projects guilt.

I wonder if people in leadership ever read Sun Tzu?

A traitor advances by coveting and retreats fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to himself is the traitor of the family.
Sun Tzu

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Ain't no fury like a woman scorned.

Ghanaian women are matriarchal but that makes for lousy sons and nasty daughters. Men that grow up with strong mothers in Nigeria tend to make mistakes in the choices of wives.

It isn't about tribes it's the value set that lets people down.



I live my life on the open,
I don't pretend to be who I am not,
I am free to do what ever I want
While being a nuisance to the lot,
Who seem to live their life through words,
For those who don't know my history,
I leave it on my blogs to remember,
The girl who once loved and cares for all.

Alsu Petrovna Odemwingie na ballu u satani. Papa doch tvoya covcem c uma ryahnulas, smeyus e raduuc.

What does it take to reform a nation? Art, Sport and social activities.
Going to have a hairdo.
By the way where are documentaries on african history? No records, lost people.

I say I de devil pati, I don kolo, smiling and laughing 👿😜😎

Finders are keepers, the right to invite someone to share is an offer not an invitation to rub the other for extending a hand. Should the invited party take for granted the share then disputes results.

A government that monopolises is a bureaucratic government and activities in return gets stalled. Hence the troubles within the South African economy growing.

The issues are separated in two areas, policies and economic growth. Personally I would go towards the economic aspects as I am an idea based person or action and activities, the pen pushers can motivate and mitigate what comes first or what next.

Parliament persons are advocates not decision makers, people divide/decide towards what direction or project they wish to use or utilise for theirs or the common good. Here the differentiation stands between for profit or none profit use. Not everything is for direct capital use as morals and principles of life demands being mindful that above all life and growth is essential to a society being balanced.

This sounds more like a group or groups of friends who setup a fanfare; just stating this in a simplistic manner for fun before I blow the roof 😜😎

When lords have bad values usually it becomes a display of ignorance rather than a group of people who provide solutions to issues either social or economical

Sassy Alsu: vant me to visper svit virds in your ear?

Just went to YouTube search for sassy sweet words and found daddy daughter standoff clip.

I mean do men really want a standoff? Nice make a putty mouth, say something nasty and put out a tongue by the way what are sassy sweet words that women whisper in the dark?

Unfortunately most boys think that when a girl says sweet words it means nothing, as in their hearts there is no desire or longing.
I kiss and hug those I feel affectionate towards, well this shouldn't be taken as a handshake.
Tomboys have their own way for showing affection when they feel playful.

When kids come to a home already preconditioned to hate then that attitude is projected back to drive a point that a home is not a place to display another woman's jealousy or regret of what she let go.

In having to battle through the x wives and women of peters I literary had to become the beast, and I am not apologetic for it even if it was done purposefully to have him focus on his affairs not to make them mine.

If a man seeks to use a girl to get at his ex and makes her pregnant to get back his kids he should be respectful that she didn't have an abortion.

Women who are manipulative, tend to use kids as a bait. I find that rather distasteful as I was a child too.

Issues over child custody's will not suffice if policies support women in being able to earn their own economic right. It's unfortunate but this didn't start today but when men abused the privileges that having a nest to sleep in is managed not by them alone but by both who make an agreement at the wedding day.

Suppressive laws on women has created the turn around of women holding on to kids as the only assurance to security. Very few girls fight for their independence from their mothers and social orders hence aren't able to make decisions in choice of partners as well as sustaining their lives. I fought both sides and ended up on a sick bed still fighting a government that has and still tries to take advantage over my status as a business woman.

I am living in a patriarchal continent even if my father never put any impositions on me. I am also put in position where I have to fight women who scorn other women who are hard working because it suits their maid like mentality.

Let me give you a factual example of what I am saying about women who are housewives living across the street from me. She has 3 sons and is a housewife in her 50's. She spends her time sending letters to neighbours about how their life is affecting her even to the point of music played in another's house being a problem, which includes the barking of my dog which is as a result that there are always hoodlums on the street. Instead of sending letters to the municipality that is placed to be in charge of security she sends me letters that I should stop my dog from barking by having it live in the house like hers, meanwhile for an extended period of time her dogs as well as the neighbours dogs are howling day and night while mine is responding to theirs.

My receiving a letter from the municipality results in municipal agents coming to check if my dog is appropriately treated, as that was also what they underlined in their statement, it pushes me to make a decision to put the dog to sleep. Now doing it humanely implies that I take the dog to the vet to do so but under the law of animal rights that is considered morally a crime, not that they can stop it but their scornful eyes are indicating that I am the one who is cruel however they are refusing to accept that their constant demands are pushing me to that. She still has grown ass boys age 40 and 30 living in the same house as she, one of which is docile and holds his mother by the hand.

On the other hand part of the economy depends on the pet industry sustaining itself, if people are discouraged from having pets by such women then why wouldn't an industry grow weak? why wouldn't the municipality not caution such overzealous people?

My case is this when will housewives have jobs so that they stop middling in the lives of other women who are happy and have a life. I am tired of desperate women, the nagging and gossip that goes on is creating hell for men, brothers.

Politicians have idolised people "scared to say the truth or clearly busy with idleness". How hard is it to tell women that they are lazy and spiteful because of envy.

If lazy housewives don't realise something it's this; a government with no economic plan as a result of their unwillingness to perform as mothers and working women is breeding sons who wage wars as a result of looking for ways to throw out their deep seated childhood pains on another country. You guys may think I am nuts for saying this but if Mr. Bush can say that the reason he is going after Husein is because his father was threatened then what possible understanding can one draw from a nation that cheers such statements?

Desperate mothers destroy homes and lead boys into power who tomorrow take your sons to death instead of them.



The prediction of the fall of Babylon is same as what happened with Rome; total degradation of values has nothing to do with having a "loose" society but by those leaders who think that their society is too daft to see past what's presented.

Let me ask, who are for the most part the immigrants? Those who went to seek greener pastures, are they for the most part made of rich people? Or those poor souls who would go to war for money they couldn't find at home? Yeah looks like the sons are used as tools to die for another mans war, at least the Nazi weren't made of other nations per say, that's brave even if stupid up to the point when they reached Russia, I guess it took a crook like Stalin to teach a hustler like Hitler a lesson just as its nation who till today can't drag themselves out of that stigma, what about the Dutch have they wiped out the name of notoriety in Africa? How about French and the English? When will it change? When the world ends? Do people want it to get to that?

Guys who wait for their mothers to do things for them will be guys who wait on their staff to do the dirty work for them.

Glad I was born with men who know how to wipe their own floors.

To call nations to order requires a level of war to be waged on the conscience. People are generally forgetful of what is important and if building a pretty image is what people are looking for in order for them to walk side by side in growth then surely count me out of that lot because I ain't fighting for my cause alone. I may be affected but not afflicted. I can sit here and keep quiet and watch the world go down in flames or I can ask that the man look at himself in the mirror for the change he seeks.

What would it have taken me to be out of Africa? Very simple but that's a dead end for everyone else. I have achieved a lot in my life despite all the pain but the tears in the eyes of mothers and fathers who still want to believe that there is something worth living for doesn't let me sleep. It's my cause/calling and I do it with pride.

I say this with outmost confidence anyone who tells anyone who is trying it is not possible or you have no right with consideration to only one claus "do not harm a soul" you can slap down that person, take them to court who sabotage your progress both morally and in deed. There are enough hassles in the world than dealing with egomaniacs and monopolists.

I love my job, kicking ass is great.😜😎

I guess in a world of hard men sentiments of a girl is considered pointless until it's taken away, why bother right?

Dreamers aren't those who follow their path but those who don't notice what's going on around them. I wonder who is truly dreaming and who is making others dreams come through.

When the cat is gone the mice have a chance at breathing free to do what they love.

I guess it's though luck for a girl when her dad is no 1 hmm? Yeah the truth is fathers presence can become a mess in a girls life just as much the lack of it.

Why do people think that just because the men I grew up with aren't around that I can't call them when I need to? Some may say why did dad let me free it is because he can't live my life for me, he isn't my husband, he is my friend and partner when I need him. I have never used the image of my father to oppress anyone, he wouldn't even approve of it but at this moment he has the right to kill anyone who dares make a mistake to think that just because I am meek means I am disposable, guys were given chances and they blew it using all sorts of excuses to cover up their deeds. It's too late for apologies the lady has turned into a beast. 😜😎

When a girls matrimonial home ends for what ever reason the wrong thing to do is to move back to her parental home or to her brothers simply because it's stops her growth or maturity, to be independent isn't about getting married it's about separating yourself from becoming a baby again, that just diminishes the efforts parents had put in bringing one up. If I left home at 18 why go back at 33?

For the fact that dad gave me his best at birth and youth it's my duty to return that back in good faith, regardless of the struggles.

When a girl extends a hand towards embracing the inlaws she is showing respect to the family, should that be taken as a pass-card to interfere and destroy their intimacy then that shuts the door to any progress. A home is a house or a place at heart where everyone is welcome yet no one forgets that that's where the source of life comes from.

Should the extension of invitation be done with the intent to hurt someone it becomes a war zone best to leave and never return.

The essence of the tale of the golden fish is about possessiveness and greed. In terms of relationship being possessive drains the air out.

Greedy people often nag, most men presume that nagging is when a woman speaks to them about what they don't want to hear but in essence it rears its face in ungratefulness. It isn't about what someone can not give which often reflects in direct insults, its also revolves around persons who want things without effort.

In regards to someone receiving help yet finds in what was given a problem then one out to take it back.

As much as this story is directed at kids, it also represents characteristics of persons who are overly worried about their image, sometimes in order to be organised one needs to disorganise.

There are moments in people's lives when they have achieved a particular level of success and it seems as though there is no other way to grow, to find another beginning isn't always easy especially for the artistically inclined, what I do is I of load all out and rearrange differently.

To cleanse ones heart one often needs to turn ones soul in and out. It is a scary journey, ultimately it's also painful not just for self but others who witness the transformation. Some do it in a secluded space but eventually what happens is that when an ugly duckling comes out as a swan people still want to know how it happened. There is no doubt that people are attracted to what looks good but seldom do they have appreciation for what or who they don't understand.

Children often go through scrutiny while growing and when they are adults often find themselves lost for taking in all the noise of the world, at that moment of realisation they either break or become stronger. I finally broke down in 2012 which led to my physical state of health as my mental state took in so much over the years, I came out even if still recovering from it's after effects.

I could sit in my room and write it in my secret diary but that isn't the purpose of my life and calling. To have gone through all my experiences it helps others find one clue or the other to solving or sorting out their own issues or circumstances.

Moidodir in translation means wash till its clean, an over wash can create a hole but certainly not in my soul.

I miss my dear friend Masha. She is a cool fresh spring of joy, she has seen a lot too while leaving as a youth in Congo. The most hilarious and big sister like character. She will scold and hug at the same time. I guess that's how we mixed Russian ladies are. Andy her hubby is a bum, ha just jaiving as we always do. Bizu Bizu. My French is lame but she will put me through.

When ever I am with Masha it feels like the world doesn't exist. The Russian meals, the witty talks, and yes there are those moments when she sits in her couch watching 😎

She has been promising to fly over and still hasn't Lady Saidu what's up with sis?

She is on whatsapp chatting her wits out. Still trying to decipher what script to write on those dialogues. I flip on to the chat zone and I am seeing over a hundred posts in different languages and it spins my head.

I am so not a ladies man 󾌲😎😈😇

I met Masha and Lady on Christmas Eve party in Nigeria almost 7 years now. And since then have been best friends. Loads of memories as grown up girls do.

It's hard for women to make friends once we've grown up except we share a common ethnicity and background of experience growing in 2 countries between cultures.

Lady is a militant 😎 Masha is a stealth clad woman who can kill someone with silence. When we get fed up we truly hit the gas. We are used to travelling and most of all no bullshit transpires between us. Principles are principles after all. Love and miss both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment