18/07/2013

Those who are rich arnt wealthy!


A friend of mine Calito said: Alsu.If I may ask,do u really think it is certainly wrong for a man to go
after a Lady from a wealthy background? Let's use Nigeria as a case study. By taking look at how the country has suffered consistent hardship becos the system is being run by these few corrupt leaders who has basically allowed corruption to eat into the fabric of the Nigerian society like a cankerworm.Today as I speak most or if not a very large number of parents cannot meet up to their obligations,businesses are folding up,children are taking to hawking stealing,begging,to mention but a few.My dear,I thinks guys going after wealthy ladies is a kinda means to survive.Rember,Ladies do thesame as well. In the western world you hardly come in contact with people trying to survive through one another coz there is job opportunities and the system is well managed. I rest my case.Just an observation!

My reply to Him was this for assessment and further discuss if you would please!

Your assessment isn't wrong about what is going on in our society, how ever the excuse you presented is what continues to perpetuate the ignorance we suffer in!
The side to what you say is right but making it a personal thing where you hurt others for your gain you will eventually end up in a rot! The poor do this and the rich but not the wealthy! And again I say those who are rich arnt always wealthy!

Nepotism is what has created the problem we have in our society! For instance look at the royals! When you don't dilute the bloodline you eventually start having bad blood and disease! When those who sit at top do what they do, sooner or later their heads go on a chopping block and this is what gives me the reason to keep at what I do and so with my bro and us alike! The evidence of what we continue doing will eventually bring us even more to our knees! Sodom and Gomorrah! We keep thinking America is the one or the only! I don't need to attack anyone, I just keep at what I do even when others are laughing! So long as there is one who is still fighting for what is good there is hope! There is a verse for this in the bible, I can't find it to make a reference but I think it states to something of : if The Lord finds one in the whole nation he will pardon all! Ah found it.

1: Run you to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if you can find a man, if there be any that executes judgment, that seeks the truth; and I will pardon it. 2And though they say, The LORD lives; surely they swear falsely. 3O LORD, are not your eyes on the truth? you have stricken them, but they have not grieved; you have consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return. …

The Wealthy didnt create the poverty! There is nothing like a herd of families that are holding the wealth! What my bro for instance has today is as a result of hard work since he was 5! Then someone like keshi wants to lay claim, he chose the wrong boy or family to mess with cos if he got to be there through others efforts he will certainly be subservient! That is why they keep packing people like yobo as sheeps for slaughter. Where was he during nations cup? We are still gloating over a cheap win! We won cos we were underestimated not cos we came there strong! This is what the Nigerian public exchanges a mirror for our wealth! Wealth is a well deserved respect for putting your best and not a cheap shot for a fake win!

Mine that I have is as a result of working since I was 18! My trials are mine and so are the joys! I will not share with those who dont join in when i am struggling! Should that now make me or him a target cos someone don't know how we got what we did? If given the chance to put in what we did will they take the lead like we took even if they don't know where it would end? Do they even know or were they told by their 4 fathers that when you set a goal that that is exactly what you get?

The poor so to say who have health and brains do not see what they have as wealth and hence loose it! When one's focus is on what others have they loose even the little that they inherited! Penny wise pond foolish. When they are invited to the feast where are they what can they identify themselves with? They believe everyone is after their money but the wise put structures that safeguard their money or other kind of input (time is a tradable comodity)! Legally and in joining the dance. They say "when siblings fight another inherits their wealth!" That is exactly the plight of the poor!

I never had pity on myself and would find it very distasteful if someone considers me poor! There are those who are rich yet have no wealth! No knowledge in how to keep and grow the little they had been given as a gift from the universe! Everyone is born with a gift and they squander it following others! Look with what values the supposed poor live with where they take everything for granted? My brother played football everyone around were busy scorning my parents that 2 doctors couldnt even put 2 kids into school! where are those people today? Values make the difference in people's lives! Greedy always loose out on value! Mass minded and today I don't mind shoving it to their face let them learn!

I am sorry but I can't buy into the excuse that the many hold on to in our society! A gal has all, a supposedly rich guy approaches her and treats her bad, when she pulls out he now curses her for not being stupid enough to buy into his bad behaviour! The rich kids put the wealthy down and in the boomerang effect end up in the same shoe cos God will give them a taste of where the shoe hurts! No truth is left hidden and so everyone returns to correct the mistakes once made in arrogance! If the poor want to continue being poor then they should continue in their bigotry, no one can pull you out of the gutter if you don't stretch your hand! The wealthy are forever reaching out through various means but the poor can't let go of the little and be lifted!
My apologies for sounding arrogant but just as hard as I was on myself to get out of the gutter others tried to put me in, is same way I will get everyone out, only hope they can go through the shadows of death as I did! Get some sunshine into your hearts and darkness will have no space! Tap to the music of good will!

I only use myself as an example cos you all want facts rather than the truth! Bite me! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment