18/07/2013

Captain Africa!


Yesterday I was watching "Captain America". During the transformation of the physically weak
looking soldier a cyrum was injected but prior to the event the scientist heading the experiment was having a talk with him saying that the reason he was chosen was because of his strong heart! He asked him that what ever it is "experiences" he may have to go through he should not let it change his heart!

There is a story of 2 mice who fell into a bucket, we all know this story and all it means to me is that only those who refuse to give up, those who have faith and hope win!

Dispair is in the hearts of our Africans and that has changed the hearts of many. We have given up on a majority level on our selves and our country! It shouldn't be so, giving up is giving power to the negative! Keep your hearts safe, keep your hearts faithful and put your feet to work! I have no other dream but Africa. If I see you down I will be down or find it harder to rise and where will all that lead us to?

I am not daft to the realities of what it would take to see some change but if you do yours I will do mine and we will make it out! Clearly I am waiting for rhe rulers to wake up too, I hope on them to see but we the people should also see that we have let things down too! When parents admit to themselves that they are wrong then the kids will open up! In this case the people are the parents and the kids are those who we put there to do the job! They are assholes and that's cos we are full of crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment