18/07/2013

Share in their guilt.


Leviticus 19:17 "'Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

I have an utter disgust for people who call themselves friends or family, yet watch how their brother or sister and friend is falling! I often ask men and women why don't they talk to their friends or family or even a perceived foe? I realised they themselves are guilty of the same behaviour and know that their friend wouldn't listen! Few will accept the shame that they had lead their friend down!
The truth is the truth, there is no way to say it without hurting someone's ego or ega! That's about what's the worst that can happen! How ever know the difference between scorn and correcting!

Look at the turn around of Africa, Nigeria in specific! Kids can't tell their parents straight in the eye that they are wrong. Parents oppressing their kids with threats of disowning them should they speak up! Better to die on the streets than in the hands of those who are supposed to protect and keep you growing! No one is ever forsaken, even a fool is never turned down or disowned by his family. Why fear? Hardships? A slave is a slave when he surrenders his soul. A victor even if he is whooped by a cane the scar dosnt go to the heart, he blocks his ears to the words with self affirmation, plays dead until the right time to strike! In a family just as in a nation where everyone is lying no one will progress!

Someone once told me "its good enough that you know" thats not for me! What i know will kill me and everyone after me! Those who say or die for the truth are not fools, they know why they are trying to stop what may come! Should they live with what they know is wrong, their children will inherit the seeds sown! They stand as an example to the masses!

I am not richeous, in fact i am a bad gal, thats much more interesting; who is capable of anything so long as it is to myself and those around me know I wouldn't be caught guilty in being told not to tell those around me that what they are doing isn't good to another even if it costs me my head! I fear that my friend wouldn't tell me when I am putting a knife in someone's back cos I am blind!

Caine where is Abel?

No comments:

Post a Comment