18/07/2013

Damn this standards of dress codes!


Damn these standards of dress codes! Why can't our fashion designers start changing the minds of the corporate world to wear comfortable dress ups that would suit people like me?

I am dead serious, I like sports wear and suits make me feel like a caged bird on a parade! I love to walk barefeet, well thats about the worst habit i have, too free for my own good! Id rather have black feet than a black heart!

Suits: Maybe it looks good but I am dying in them. Don't I look just fab as I am in my usual everyday work suit? Why should a life and business coach wear suit if a sport suit is the costume? Why has the consulting world dictated for everyone what to wear?

I want a revolution in our business world of Africa to happen! Well apart from that honestly I just never had acquired the skill in being dolled up, makeup is a problem for me, wearing bangles and earrings is just a drag! I have one pair and havnt removed them for years, i dont even remember to put them on if i needed to put them off! I am terrible that way in that department! I am just buck all the way! I am looking for an excuse for me to be me! Am I wrong? Or should I be pretending to impress you? One thing I love about me and that is in conflict with everything that men and women in our society and the world at large can't seem to remove "fakery and pretence! A girl will nearly break her neck wearing high heals and walk in a crooked manner! Lord help me, you created me a Tom boy! Is there a fashion to suit me?

No comments:

Post a Comment