18/07/2013

A loved child is an open child!


Those who were bullied when young become bigots when adults! A loved child is an open child! Kids who grow up in homes where they are constantly told that they are no good, go out to school where they are bullied and have no one to stand up for them on both sides end up becoming passive aggressive. They hide and show and develop an arrogant disposition! They may present an outer appearance of nice but only cos they need to survive!

Those who bullied when they were young may have done it out of play but have no clue as to the effect their actions had on the persons life. Mother hens hatch snakes; a sheltered child is a caged creature! Look at what is going on in Europe and America now; where kids dont know what riding a bike and getting dirty and walking bear foot is like!

We sure are complaining as to why we are having sociopaths, crime, violence etc It is this individuals who are now taking out the frustrations the bullies put in them! Personally I have seen too much injustice and people bullying people around me for so long that when one comes to me with an attitude I can smell it from afar! I was always lucky that I was bigger by 2 heads than my peers and rolled with the senior classes so I was safe and those around me. Yes I have always been the one to stand up for those who couldn't but when I was a child I could only physically protect with a fist. I remember being a bully to bullies, now that I am an adult throwing fists will make me look like the bullies so I use words to try an address those who need to hear and realise what their actions towards their kids create. I inform them that eventually those words, sticks and stones dont just fade away, it stores up for later when the person feels big enough and that is poured back into our society!

Every problem an adult today has of his or her self esteem bears root from childhood! Some fight it and some don't. Those who fight it off assert themselves in life and those who don't, submit to defeat or any small hurdles!

We are living in a very oppressive, crime and lies ridden environment and this is as a result of our method of

1. Child rearing using "scorn" as a method for correcting, and physical asult!

2. Hailing "ego boosting" clearly tactics as a method for gaining leverage to approach someone. Personally I hate when I am asked questions such as "how was your night? or a statement such as "You look good" mean while on my mind I am saying "if I had a bad night I will call you, and if you knew that I feel like crap after having grooved all night with a bottle of JD you wouldn't tell me I look good cos I just checked myself in the mirror" and please don't tell me that you are being nice cos the next moment what comes out is "can you give me the keys to the safe where your money is?"

What effect physical assault has on a child is that of an electric shock, a feeling of threat which  remains for life, its what slaves were subdued with along side being called demeaning names. It goes so deep that even when they are now adults, when they see or hear someone else with similar approach as their initial violator they shut down! Zombie like state of mind!

We need to keep our kids safe from being taken advantage of and them taking advantage of themselves. Where there is no trust they can't function cos their mind is forever at fear that you are out to hurt them and should you come close and make an innocent mistake they take out their anger on you like you were their initial violator! This is why sometimes some murders happen that are left unexplained!

Africa stop the abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment