18/07/2013

My Oscar night!


My major target is Youth and Mothers! I ain't a saint but there are certain experiences I have to go
through to be able to perform! Actors must sit in the shoes of the role they need to play to get to the depths of knowledge and be able to portray the essence of a character! They need to be the agent of knowledge!

I will not be able to train my staff to fulfil their roles in supporting my clients if I didn't experience things by myself! If a chef don't know how his dish should taste he wouldn't be able to assemble the ingredients and serve what is on the menu!

Let's assume there is 160 mill people in Nigeria! And let's assume there are only 5 million out of 160 who are well taken care of! What language will I be able to speak for them to see opportunities within their environment if I have no clue to what they are going through?

Some will ask is it necessary for me to see to believe? Yes I need to! You can't help those who are down if you haven't been down and found a way up and you can't help keep those up if you haven't risen and fallen at a time and back up again! I am a lab rabbit to my cause and so should you be if you believe!

My mission my be noble but not entirely unselfish! I want to know my people and in them discover me! I was and still am a youth. I am a mum and I can't be ignorant of what you go through if I am setting myself to help and support! I will not fail to make my Oscar night and will give you a swell time at producing your dream production!

No comments:

Post a Comment