18/07/2013

I wonder why!

We are not born with knowledge and our duty on earth is to actually find knowledge. Showing our
unique powers of self, others and where we device ways to collaborate! Should we see things this way we will not level everything wrong! The only thing people get wrong most times is how they respond to what they see or experience. Its always subjective cos that's all they know and feel!

I do remember a huge lesson I learnt, a friend came into my life and she was hurt and I offered help but its not what she wanted! If only I had asked what would please your heart but now I realise that even with that she would still not have given me the right information. Not because she lies but cos she didn't know herself what was wrong or did she know?! My offer of help opened up the truth and with that came out more hurt cos she realised that who she was blaming wasn't actually the party that was playing the tricks! I became the agent who was blamed for everything only for unveiling the truth she didn't want to know! No blames on my side just the experience that i learnt "don't help those who cry, just give them a pacifier, they will sort out the problem by themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment