23/07/2013

Every second you breath!


Hope this motivates you to look forward to tomorrow with every second you breath!
Knowledge and ambition are the only 2 things that gave me hope and insight "Openness and Sharing!"
When you know, you can see! When you want, you will go for it! Search and move yourself! Carry no baggage "limitations" that isn't yours! Limitations are inhibitions of others" a child is born and in the first 5 years of his life he is cultured into a box and eventually is too scared to break out, for fear of disappointing someone! If you don't piss off or put a smile on at least one persons face, you are clearly doing something wrong! However don't cause anyone pain! Wear virtual sunglasses and earplugs! Protect your eyes from going into areas that dont look like what you haven't identified in your goal and protect what you allow into your heart. Unfortunately we have a lot of nay Sayers, beat them by asking them why and you will know and let it set you free in your direction!

I had made a decision at youth not to allow the noise of the world pollute my mind and that my pursuit of success totally depended on me! Pollution means accepting something without investigation! I aint a dustbin for others fears or insecurities and same with you! The world I know I created is the world I willed and it responded with same faith! I wanted the world and I found the need for me!

By being open I was protected regardless of the attempts to assassinate my character and i know my goals depend on my character! How you think makes you who you are! I left people to be who they wanted to be and that way I was who I wanted to be! I embraced them and they embraced me! The confrontations i faced Never came from me, My attitude towards life never had boundaries so this way I didn't need to break down walls! I didn't dream up obstacles that weren't there and it didnt waste my time inventing the chisel and hammer! Some people's walls are totally shut down from the rays of the sun to penetrate, perpetual darkness, no warmth!

The obstacles I faced had to do with character recognition "everyone must stand their ground in not morally being persuaded to adopt morals that wernt universal, "dont will on your neighbour what you don't want for your self." For me life is very predictable, so I worked with it, never fought events "went with the flow." i go as far as not correcting my grammatical errors cos that isnt my problem, and if you make it yours than sorry that is your problem. we pick on perfection and tarnish it with an attitude, forgetting that i am in my domain, i wasn't born for you. if something is giving you pressure, dump it.

A lot of people never understood why to a lot of things I said No or Yes to!
If I wanted a friend, I first became a friend, i liked the person for myself! if I wanted love, I gave love, i loved the person for myself! I was never selfish with anything "if i know that my mind body and soul weren't mine but borrowed, i gave out, giving for me is a reward, my bills get paid without me even worrying. yes thats the magic of giving it sorts things out and prevents issues from arising. Troubled people always invite trouble. it really don't matter if i got back from same source its like a bus. " abuse my giving by showing attitude "limitations" and i pull away and that made me never loose anything!

I was what I wanted to be and if I didn't want to I never put myself in the situation where I had to say no! i have a very strong gut feeling and followed its call no matter how ridiculous it may seem at the time, but my instinct guides me on how to manage in or out of time and zones. You come towards life with an attitude it will reciprocate with same attitude! Life gives you tits or tats. If I wanted to meet someone, I just had to be where I could meet someone, never had any criteria measures and things happened! I don't choose people based on colour, shape, size, or age! This allowed me more options! The people that had it most difficult with me are people who identified me by my physical attributes! If what you only want to know about me is my body or colour i considered that an attitude that limits me and i leave that environment! You dont want to know if i have a brilliant mind and heart etc what i know i can give in addition to every-other thing, then bye bye, cos i cant show what there is no room for.

When you tell yourself I want a black person or even go as bad as specifically saying ethnicity, you are limiting your choice to measures that you yourself will be boxed into! Your own may turn around not to like you for what you like them for! A person is a person! Everyone is turned off by bad attitude! values are important, and you will only know, if you make the contact! If age or colour of the person is already a barrier then you wouldn't even know whats inside! Your luck has been prevented by you yourself! Of what value are your values? If you can eat what you dish then the plate is yours!

Even a simple thing like the things I write about, comes as free as a breeze. If I had limited myself to only politics or religion, at some point I will eventually exhaust the topics and bore everyone, whats worse for me is to bore myself. I choose to write, thats the goal for me, i investigate, analyse and present how my mind sees anything and everything, not fixsated "fear of being criticised" in fact i want it to be criticised and I write about anything that affects me fully Knowing that i am on the same planet with you, so it cant possibly be irrelevant!  what affects me affects you. you are as strong as the weakest link! You can't fill up a closed jar! Open you will always be on an overflow! Life is broad not narrow, so why create unnecessary limitations?

No comments:

Post a Comment