22/11/2014

To find oneself!

When one lives in a world that tries to dictate how one should lead their life those who can't separate themselves from the world loose self and losing self is same as loosing intuition!

There is a difference between when someone says be carful and when one says don't! One can tell or stop a child from doing something harmful to themselves or others but what does one do or say to an adult to stop? This is where wisdom "tactic" needs to be applied and often it seems as though one is evil but sets things right! As a coach for a very long time in my life and practice I have had to wear a mask to make sure things are done!

I refrain from subjecting people to listen, I never mess with free will but as a guardian I watch vigilantly the events and steps people take to know at what point I need to step in or step out! At times it is difficult especially when one has to exile oneself from others in-order  to support them! To find oneself is to accept oneself!

No comments:

Post a Comment