07/11/2014

A Legend dangling in the wind!

There are these priceless moments in movies that stick to me like glue, no matter how many times i watch it it makes me roll on the floor. I am about to start studying for a degree in Film and Television and dialogues and one liners such as "Nobody keeps my tequila warm dangling in the wind" pick my admiration for script writers. Or do these moments come in during the shooting? I have made a couple of pilot coverages of things i plan to execute and i know that there are moments when something gives me a boot or a boost and i just roll with it. Sometimes i go back to read what i wrote 2 years ago and can't help but shake my head at the things i had uttered; some seem unbelievably smart and some utterly daft but then i guess time does wonderful things to our perception of self in moments of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment