30/11/2014

Random thoughts!

The inexcusable is what is hard to forgive!

Thoughts are a form of worship, praise is in deeds that produce the right results!

I never saw Jesus as my teacher, I used the written teachings as compared reference to my experiences and reproduced knowledge that may be worth passing on to the present or next generation!

What we think we know about Jesus is through the writings of those who supposedly knew him, if they were asleep when he came out of his prayers how much of him did they think they know?



Each star is a true wish made on  earth!

God is what we call I am that I am; He is Young when I am Young, Old when I am Old, Sick when I am Sick, Happy when I am Happy, Smokes when I Smoke, Drunk when I am Drunk and Says its enough when it's enough, which is why people can't understand Him through our expressions of life. When you don't give a fuck He doesn't give a fuck too! So how did you let Him Live through your life? He rejoices through you and the life you live! Йетти

No comments:

Post a Comment