23/09/2014

Why is there always an argument of ownership between Wives and Mother inlaws.

Who really owns a man?
His mother or wife?

eg: ARGUMENT !
Mother- my son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast 4 1yr.
Wife- he sucks mine now & sucked it 4 more than 8yrs and is still sucking.
Mother- I carried him for nine months.
Wife- he was only 3.5kg then so whats d big deal?
I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.
Mother- he passed btwn my legs.
Wife- Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays in-between my legs like everyday so please!

WHO OWNS A MAN?

If a mother doesn't know how to raise a man she will never give him up until death do them part! Only insecure parents hold on to their children! My question is why should a woman waste her youth in fighting another woman for a man that is still a child when at that time she is missing out on bringing up her kids to be strong and in return becoming like the inlaw(s). Life is war and some battles are not meant to be gone into! A "man" is not "the man"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment