29/09/2014

Africa's Ambition!

Not too long ago while developing the social network on Facebook I received an inbox message with an accusation of being over ambitious and this was coming from someone who previously was trying to distract me with notes of sexual advances! That was the last straw to my long painstaking patience with the average African male!

It made me realise the core to the poverty and corruption within our continent! Once a sister is rising they want to pull her down, first by trying sexual advances and when that doesn't work next comes direct attacks on her excellence!

I often heard guys complaining that the girls they meet are lazy and all they think about is how to hang on a man and on the other side I got to experience the outright attempts to assassinate my character and drive!

He forgets that if he digs a little deeper into his history, we would probably find that it was his mother who put him and 10 other siblings through school by selling bean cakes at the market while his father was scratching his balls and fathering 20 more! I would love to see his reaction if someone came up to his mother and insulted her in a relative manner! He would probably be the type who would take that person to a shrine and use his parts for voo doo to make money! Down the drain PHD "Pull Her Down" practitioners!

"I once thought of this while researching! Why do we have rulers and not leaders? Corrupt the teachers and they will corrupt the nation! When a gal has to sleep with a lecturer to get marks to pass exam, what happens? When a boy is inducted into cult and thought to send 419 letters and kill to take money what happens? Sort out the educational institutions and you will see Africa rise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment