29/09/2014

Is God a maid?

God "faith" is a personal experience but when brought out in public becomes social trash because it is ripped apart by people who can’t comprehend the miracle. "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?” becomes the question in their minds. Your miracle may seem in their eyes superior to theirs. I would love to ask those who trash others faith "what had their prayers been to God?" Was it great or was it mediocre ( a mundane day to day chore)? Is God a maid? Is HE responsible for moving your furniture?

Those who want a miracle should have a miraculous prayer and go through the delivery of it though faith and its physical implementation for it to manifest to a degree permissible of the times.
 I often imagine if God was walking on earth and people could see him as a mortal what would happen? The Bible pretty much has recorded such an event and its outcome was Jesus. We ripped him apart. If we could do that to him as the Son what do we think will happen to him as the Father? I am sure that with the nature of our carnal minds we will turn him into a slave.

Jesus dies every day and resurrects every day in the faces of our Stars and by Stars i mean not only those who are celebrated but those talents that live and grow next or beside us. How about those Geniuses who at age 3 can do what others may only or even never develop after the age of 50 or more!

If i put myself in the place of God as a Mother and gave my son to the world so they may partake in the blessing through his gift and all i saw was my son being nailed, what do you think my motherly instincts would produce? I think God to some extent should be scared of his own creation enough to create an invisible wall between him and "man" to earn his rightful place. Yes he should make us work for the experience of being in his grace. My life here on earth is a test, thats all i know for now.
Yeah we would all love to believe we are special and that is true we are but we trash ourselves "falling from his grace" as well as by trashing others "pulling others down" and never for a moment hesitate to blame someone else than to admit we did have a choice to behave otherwise. How we treat others is how we feel about ourselves and it shows by how we blame the victim later for now being on offence or defense.

A gift is an anointing. Have you found it within? 
Read the meaning of anointing, the word is known in English since c. 1303, deriving from Old French enoint "smeared on". To me it seems that if you haven't pissed someone off ie triggered an interest then you haven't done something right.
What doesn't question the old thought or deed can't stand a trial.

"Rain of prayers"
I go down on my knees,
Asking God to please see my dreams!
Years of dreams before my eyes,
Prayers like rain on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment