01/10/2015

Hard and well.

Commodores - Nightshift
The Temptations - Soul To Soul
Commodores - Saturday Night
Julia Roberts Bio | Life and Career | Filmography |
Erin Brockovich (1/10) Movie CLIP - On the Prowl for Papers (2000)
И. Николаев и Юлия Проскурякова "Ну зачем мы ссоримся"
All 4 One - No Doubt
George Michael - Father Figure
Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying 
Céline Dion & Barbra Streisand - Tell Him 
Céline Dion - To Love You More 
Ace of Base - Lucky Love 
People who never open up on how they feel about another find themselves always living in that limbo through years, that illusive bird keeps roving in their minds till they get tired and when they let go they often find themselves opening up to someone who may not share that passion that they dreaded to show prior. That can be heart breaking for wrenching your own heat for so long. The selfish always demand for time that they themselves don't give, when you part they start the blame game of who was faithful and who wasn't. Yo, guys like that I don't remember, they only start appreciating when it's gone.

I have no regrets about my past crushes which allows me to be bold about anyone I met in future. I have seen a man who lost his sweet heart only to seek it in a new girl yet missed out on the real person.

When it's said talk is cheap, it means from the stand point of relationships that those who act are likely to fulfil someones life with joy and happiness than those who throw words into the wind; using it as a selfish method for stimulating their minds. How I catch people on their words? I confront them with a retaliatory exhibition of their intentions. Sounds harsh? Yes, it means don't mess with my life and I wouldn't with yours. When I say I love you it means I am prepared to give even if I don't ask anything in return.

In life or in business I don't promise what I am not ready to share/part with. I guess many have learnt their lessons in interaction with me.
I die hard and well 󾌩✌️

Erin Brockovich (4/10) Movie CLIP - I Thought We Were Negotiating Here? (2000) 
Céline Dion & Jean-Jacques Goldman - Les derniers seront les premiers.
Phil Collins - We`re Sons Of Our Fathers 
Warren G - What We Go Through
Isn't it wonderful to see how lawyers who put people in trouble as well as sit to negotiate corporate and family disputes create more harm than good all for sake of money and ego?

Considering that most corporations are supported and funded by government shouldn't the utilities company be monitored by them? I find it rather suspicious that a company as huge as PGNE for instance in history tried to get away with authorities and pollution created, all in the name of providing people with basic utility needs, tax money going into paying off families that had suffered by the money collectively taken from the taxes the people pay, I mean what's up? Or am I getting something wrong?

I have come to see how certain legal professionals who claim to be in the sector of family and management practise pose to have a family yet when you look at how he governs his wife it is a totalitarian approach, his wife and kids were horrified and not free.

For the most part law deals with either things or people, who wouldn't share vs who cant give. Spirituality vs religion what is the logic behind human behaviour and their interaction with the universe?

Got rid of the lazy bum . .... Ah ah ah ah, there you have it lawyers are supposed to be organisers of attitudes people can't control in getting what they want, how about a lawyer who is playing both sides to get his own? Does he really care about the aftermath in destroying a family? No, he thought the husband will handle his cracked intimacy with his wife by himself, he didn't know how lazy his client is, so is he really blameless? The idiot for a man who is the lawyer forgets that he was dealing with a black man like him and is oblivious of the culture the girl "wife" is made of. Ah, he got in on the conflict of interest, not knowing what the root cause the dispute between the couple is and ended up loosing both, should he have adhered to the priciples to the principles of professionalism he would have stuck to one party and completed the job given. He proceeds to mitigate as a method to sooth his male client, while the girl decides enough is enough and breaks any form of interaction.

http://youtu.be/puZeBmm26W8
Pretty Woman black Cocktail Dress scene
How To Love Yourself - How To Like Who You Are Right Now
Real Steel "Charlie Teaches Atom" Movie Clip Official 2011 [HD] - Hugh Jackman
Real Steel "Are You Ready For Real Steel?" Movie Clip Official 2011 [HD]
Religion is not interested in questions well at least with the view on the standards people within a society have, spirituality is a quest to explore, those who are interested usually go on a search within themselves some like to seek spirituality in others, am I talking of human interconnectivity here, yes!, science is an outward search of the physical universe however to comprehend the depth of the universe and how it works can also lead to mind blowing discoveries that in reverse can stimulate a spiritual side, that's if the person doesn't use it after against humanity as seen with the discovery and development of the atom and weapons of mass destruction such as biological weapons.

Honestly how far can scientific research go from the initiated quest for ways to save people from plagues only for governments to store it for a maniac to use it. How far can a mans loathing towards people be to think of using it, same with spirituality, it can also be a destructive tool in the hands of devious men. Psychology in part is a spiritual discovery through self discipline, persons that know how the average mind thinks can easily manipulate people Into believing what may not exist or isn't viable at a point in time and place, after all there are those who say there is no God, well if you don't want to believe then He doesn't exist, simply by not being present in ones life or through the actions that those who hold such beliefs exhibit. Remind you those who say there is no God may be living a life that shows His existence.

Spirituality what is it? Momentum in moments, can you feel it? What's religion? do you live it? How? There are many paths which has been structured according to a location. It's fixed therefore static to its origins. As soon as you move, it changes, whereas spirituality within a person is same every day every moment in that space. Situations in locations are only experienced,  derived through a desire to live a full life, sure sitting and watching how others live their life isn't my aspiration. Does your spirit desire an experience? Do you go for it or are you able to savour it? seeing events through time and letting it glide without necessarily doing anything about it in the moment.

I am jiving my mind up, I enjoy the play of words and experiences. 󾌩󾠣

After being told over and over again about how one should or shouldn't be internally persons start questioning their validity. An outward perception of self is always affected by those who are closest to you, internally one is totally in charge. I am not too sure about the concept that people take you for who you are, they are likely to project on someone how they feel about themselves.

I have what I would like to change physically and that's only because I have had kids and not in the conventional ways and that affected my ability to get back to shape. When someone has been pumped with steroids it takes a huge amount of time for the body to process it, what also affects me is the nature of people around me, I tend to suck up all of their negativity and it messes with my hormone exchange that even salad turns into fat, now i simply run away. The funny thing is i think i loose weight through working mentally and physically.

Biologically we are made up of of components, when hormones fluctuate due to moods then hey it doesn't matter how much exercise one is advised to do. Nigeria doesn't promote any sort of physical activity, one can be hit by a car just walking, where are the parks? Where are facilities that has a variety of activities that appeals to a personality type? saying that someone should go swimming I ask where? Tennis? What if that's not my kind of sport and by the way tennis isn't an active sport, for the most part one is waiting for the game and if one is an armature playing with armature how much energy would one expend? So let's not talk about someone being lazy to look after one self. In 4 years being on my own I lost 30kg without doing anything.

Boob job yeah purkey :) but not natural, gosh I hate bras. Hehe loving this moment now. I'd rather go have a beer with my friends at the bar, thats more relaxing.

Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most SHOCKING Truth You'll Ever Hear
Peabo Bryson - Love Will Take Care of You
Brad Paisley - Celebrity
Warren G - Regulate ft. Nate Dogg
Lagbaja - GRA GRA
P-Square - Personally
Backstreet Boys - Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)
Timbaland - Carry Out ft. Justin Timberlake
Sting - Desert Rose
Trace Adkins - I Got My Game On
D'Banj - Oliver Twist
Keith Urban - Somewhere In My Car 
What people haven't seen or heard before is often shocking, it's a simple fact that when they realise that the world doesn't revolve around them, as well as there is a life outside their world.

People who grow up with phobic parents often find even the simplest things shocking. What's scary? It's to be betrayed, betrayed not by people only but by a realisation that you yourself may have caged yourself by not unleashing yourself from the chains once ingrained.

Try do this exercise; imagine you are travelling to a place without friends, family, adequate funds and you are not completely alone but with people who depend on you that can't help you but even complicate things being done, no job, no perspectives, just thrown into an abis surrounded by sharks and told survive, yet under a threat that should you make the wrong move you are likely to be violated, jailed for not being informed deliberately and then you meet people who start claiming right to your achievements, tell me what kind of a attitude and mindset will develop within?

The surprising aspect for most is when someone comes out without allowing all that fear breaking them, that concept of self ceases to exist, you are a nobody, a realisation that you are a thought in process. I advice many to be mindful of how they chose to approach people who have been through extremal situations and think they can fool around with them. Self discipline has another side, a strength that scares even the beholder.

There are people that can't even imagine leaving their street let alone to another state or country. Nice; that's a slave who can't imagine himself without a master. Talk about fascism in the making; an illusion of freedom, without liberty.

What Women Want In A Man - 5 Factors That Hook Women Like Crack
Kate Moss Bio | Life and Career | Filmography |
Elvis Presley - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 
Mulan-A girl worth fighting for
I would presume that each person should ask themselves what they want from themselves. As soon as someone is able to identify themselves "imaginative projection of self" or their work life objectives it becomes easy to ask for help as well as offer help in return. Some People view help as pity, that comes from the experience of being taken advantage of.

No one likes to be lied to, those who don't like to be lied to seldom know how to listen both to their inner voice/calling as well as unable to hear/connect to others, I would presume that in those cases values/objectives towards life differed.

Sitting and assuming should apply to imagination rather than towards others. To assume is to be prejudicial towards persons, in work to assume is to have an imaginative mind, this was and still is my stand on the issues I face when working.

Why girls seem to demand security is because the traditional "policies" established that order, which revolves around external projection towards others "etiquette" but what about what brews inside?, looks like some guys can't handle a girl that doesn't asks, does that make them feel undesirable? I am sure guys don't like to be treated as booty calls, except they aren't looking for a relationship, same it is for girls. I am that kind of girl that doesn't wait for those who like to play coy as I am capable of doing even worse so as others, only they may not be as determined as I.

By the way not every girl likes people, there are either materialistic or social, materialism isn't a negative trait as materialism applies to someones ability in make something out of nothing. There are those who seek their solitude in order to produce, they may not function in crowds well but in excess anything can result into a problem.

To say that a guy that sits at home is being good and domesticated?, please, some are timid and they nag, scared shitless of trying anything new, the girl maybe begging for him to leave her so he can nag on his friends than polluting her equilibrium. Same for girls, that one that behaves like a nun will be the devil incarnate should her guy make a mistake; girls have been cultured for centuries on how to behave so let's not talk about who is good and who is bad, everyone is capable should they summon up guts. I too good jare, I get swag, can most handle my mind/ways?, no.

***
The business world is all about intimacy and action. How persons pretend to behave is an indicator to what actions to take. The marketing world is about entertainment and pleasing. What appeals to one set of people may not appeal to the other, in business you must take a stand on a direction and after achieving one goal you move to the next. Just as in football it's about the ability to mark and pass, this happens on 4 mental levels with me. Goal keeping, defence, midfield and attack.

Sitting and trying to decipher what the game of your opponent is can mess with your structure as the opponent is also making sure you don't figure them out. In this instance I employ the poker game strategy to defuse. Blending a variety of strategies to achieve and aim, same it is in my personal life, if I need to remove a player I use other players as a method of distraction "winging" either to pull or push away those who think they are wiser because they had been in the market long enough, new moves, new inventions, changing formation. Here military tactics work to break the lines of defence without loosing the initial strategy agreed upon.

To succeed I use all my experiences and cultural knowledge. Why and what I consider in myself as an opponent/entrepreneur and what was overlooked? one, I am underrated for my age and seen as a girl, I am sure that many who knew me then are surprised as they never saw past their libido. To plan takes time, to execute also takes time but what makes it look easy now is because of the meticulousness that I had put in over the years. An executive is both a coach and a player, the management and the director of events, this is when someone is alone, when the company grows the load is shared. With the knowledge that in business one should win this understanding should employ an individual to pace themselves towards growth as the basic knowledge in how human beings evolved through the ages allows to accept when one is going through a life cycle, same it is in business however the human factor is often overlooked. No body becomes successful in one day, it's a dedication to self advance and with it founder the business forms its nature/image. Guess what position I am playing now? I am passing back and forth, I am rocking the boat and in such a way that it camouflages what I am after, where other business men want me to take a stand I mark and move through passing between them. One man army playing.

In the business environment there is what is called intellectual and property rights. My property is shared my intellect is my mind and I never allow anyone mess with it only I decide who and what I allow in and let out. My mental skill is rear especially for the women folk. I am not bragging I am letting everyone know what I do because I am tired of not having people around that understand what I do from even half a word. In football a lot to a game depends on how in-tune a team is and if there is a third party middling in the affairs the duty is to eliminate that person regardless of how perceivably friendly they seem. If people behave in an underhanded manner by poaching on your territory "internal affairs" you checkmate them. On the field I am employed to be upfront with my clients and partners, if partners are working on self interest then what's left for the owner to do? Is business about trust? We will all love to believe that but if in life everyone is fighting for survival what does that make of us who are in business to make a profit and sustain themselves and those who work?

In the art of war it is said know yourself, if someone is cultured into a mindset by others how much of an image can you say is authentic? If facts are hidden how accurate can one be in delivering to standard? Most of the time it is a guess game so a level of deception/deductive mindset is demanded In order to move ahead. Quite sad that when someone is open one is used so ask me why should I be open to liars? Every now and then we see how in sports and people in entertainment are duped and dwindled by their agents, what should make me think that I am safe in a pool with sharks? If the person you are sleeping with for a husband is untrustworthy what's there to say about being in business? That's the bitter reality, play the players that's the rough side to football, how often does a referee notice foul play and or gives a penalty on an innocent mishap? when will those who are head hunters be straight? My competitors could be looking at taking my staff that I have painstakingly trained and because the banking system supports only those with collateral where is a seed based business to get help? Go on a show prove your point and see who buys into the faith that you are capable, then proceed with your plan with them, but the market still needs to be convinced that they need what you are offering, money at that point is useless in my kind of business so you move to attack from a vantage point and here you are. History in the making, hitler at war with Stalin, calculated moves, stealth mindset and no bulshit, the shocker effect works in galvanising people into thinking, Why is there No? Cos someone said and nobody attempts to even jump over to see what's on the other side.

The eye structure has a variety of angles, there are those who look straight but can see like the raider does, instincts; a wale shark crossbreed with a supersonic dolphin. Ever tried to be In tune with the world? Who I am that I am? Time to switch roles, do you like the position I take on things? A woman's body maybe fragile but not the mind, everyone is apportioned the same amount but few decide to develop it and honestly. Where crooks abide an honest person wins. Those who doubt you are those who can't find in their own actions the truth.

I laugh when i hear women complaining about sexual harassment, harass back, is he trying to get his way? If a guy says you will only get this promotion when you give me favours make sure it happens there and then, drag that ass on the floor and do what ever, guys that like mouthing off only succeed when you run. Women that get harassed are those who have no one to run to for a breather. When people are in a vulnerable state, where there are no alternative jobs, where there is no savings to relay on if they leave the job then they often fall prey to such individuals. Blackmail? It's real in the undeveloped worlds, they just haven't met someone as crazy as I. I destabilise guys who behave like that by making sure their wishes come through. Is it that girls don't know how to stand up for themselves? Guys ever wonder why a sweet gal turns wicked?

Life and the business world doesn't care if you are a girl or boy so don't act like a woman and be a man, if the glass sealing is there break it, it's a perception created and perpetrated by men who like to make it difficult for themselves.

By the way animal excrete is a business, it's called fertiliser, how about that for a con to give a good name to crap. Looks like on this post I am not patronising anyone's ignorance of the business world, well I guess I don't want anyone telling me later that being in business is a smooth ride, it's rough and psychologically tough, so as marriage, no one comes out sane.

***
Why are there so many sex-positions? That's because guys are made of different lengths similar to a persons mental readiness to absorb information or acquire experience, the daftest of guys are those who are bigger than the average male, they assume that the length is what counts hence they don't think they need to apply effort to satisfying their partner. Sex in part during progress becomes a mental game, when someone means by take charge it requires changing positions, handling your business also demands changing methods of implementation to achieve a goal as trends change. Why do trends change? People just as clients get bored with one and the same thing even if at the core a structure may remain the same, shifts are necessary activities that leaves lasting memories and increases the experiential learning process, to sustain a pace in leadership. There is no doubt in my mind that with a shift in a trend certain structures change but that's where it's needed most.

Stagnation is dangerous within an economy as those who seek to keep monopoly can become violent if they can't keep up or clearly wish to remain the same but will that keep their asking price? Being greedy blinds managers into actions that compromises their position, directorship demands having a mindset of a scout, these are seekers of unique skills and developments that helps them sustain their company/enterprise, if a business isn't making an impact it eventually folds and with that people end up loosing their jobs, in reflection it places an economy in a difficult situation.

Highly ambitious people have a sex drive higher than most but they need to have discipline in order not to loose touch with what's important in a zone/place, a zone is a mindset. When a company goes into a new environment no matter how well structured they are in a new environment it takes time to achieve a similar stand as established in the other. What is growth? It's a systematic approach to situations, a step by step battle against the odds they are not familiar with, same it is in relationships. There are those who don't loose that touch even when there is perceived excess as they balance their activities with fun and fasting. :)

I don't seek to be a 100% accurate I grow as I practise, that's my priority/growth. Those who have been with me from start know how I was with them, I am new and renewed with every breath/step, it's what my field of practise demands. Coaches challenge to enhance, counsellors pace, consultants analyse for results.

***
The movie industry in Africa is underrated yet it supports most of the developments in the developed world, does the government realise how many jobs are sustained through creative works? Check Bollywood.

Books are barely published in Nigeria because we think writing is for the lazy yet ask someone to analyse a situation and you will hear watin concern black man with Nepa.

How To Stop Being A Victim - The #1 Reason You Are Stuck In Life
Do or Do not there is no try - Yoda Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
The Origins of Yoda
TGT - No Fun ft. Problem
U2 - Raised By Wolves 
Ninja vs Samurai
Robin Hood: Fate Has Smiled Upon Us
I am wondering if anyone deliberately seeks to be a victim, what makes victims is the external noise that we allow, habits that had been ingrained from parents by their supposed friends to eventually hurting a complete stranger.

Victim, what is that word? When you live in a world that is abusive it eventually becomes violent, as the internal equilibrium of a person is violated. Patriarchal societies are visually run by men however if one watches closely there are women that are manipulating events without them even noticing that the chauvinistic/monopolist mindset perpetrates either to gain power or freedom. Envy is the root of jealous acts, people that are lazy as a rule plot wise acts that violates another's life, a person my not be doing anything to attract attention but their physical and mental attributes triggers that in those who feel threatened over their territory. There are men who have what they want because they go after what they want and are prepared to pay the price and there are men who think their wishes will be done without lifting a finger, there are those who think that because they supported someone that the rewards also belongs to them.

A victim isn't someone who gets into a situation, a victim is someone who doesn't question what they are told  and are led by others without seeking a way out into a dead end. A prey isn't a victim, a victim is someone who pays the price for not being watchful, trusting others opinions than what the inner voice is warning them about, or were they rubbed of that voice at childhood?

Bartok the Magnificent - Baba Yaga
How To Stop Caring What People Think Of You
At My Signal, Unleash Hell
Marcus Miller / Run For Cover
There is a difference between caring for people and caring what people think about you. If I see someone in danger depending on the situation I employ different tactics. People that know me including my family know that I don't care what image I have, I care for their safety and well being, i don't know myself to be a pleaser except in the bedroom. If I want people to like me I will kiss their ass, if a person needs help I can give a backhand slap even if it may hurt. I don't know my father to be a people pleaser so I don't really have that streak. Those that know me know I am kind and on occasion mean.

Last year I asked a few people what they think of me and honestly didn't like the feedback as it made me feel like I was a woos, I hope now they like the angel. Everyone is capable of being good and bad, disciplined people know when what is required.

An executive has little time for procrastination because people's lives depends on making those crucial decisions. To be seen not to act is an action in itself, mind mastering is different from running up and down wasting energy that produces nothing tangible in the end. I can go on for decades without being seen to have what the average person considers as success but In one day all that changes and persons start asking where did that all start. I have priorities at each stage in my life, first family then myself.

Someone who was abandoned is less likely to know how to help others, without great effort on working on self it's becomes hard to help or support others, that's why I work, that's why I am painstaking in everything I do. It isn't about wanting to be better than others "illusion of control" it's about being there for someone regardless of how difficult it is emotionally, when all strength is depleted one breaks or leaves.

It seems that social etiquette in relation to elders demands that you lie to their face when they exhibit ignorance of what their desperate intents evoke. I wonder if elders enjoy the turn of events when they realise they had been shutdown from sharing  the fruits of their children's aspirations.

When I see in front of me people who say they are friends yet when you see them only appearing on parties I simply develop a def ear, if they persist I face them with a warning look. The crave for attention by people who do nothing but bitch about a choice of someone is breeding hate. Gossipers that's how they are, talking about someone behind their back is an indicator of no courage to face them, its an indicator to carnal deeds being ployed. Lord have mercy that's what goes through my mind when I accidentally happen to be in their midst.

What is a counter attack? Silence in motion.

Sting - Russians
Sting - Desert Rose
What strong people hate the most is pity, you pity a man he becomes weak, this isn't to say abuse but as a mum to a boy I don't see why I have to middle in things between father and son, to push them towards each other I become the villain. 2 Leo's must fight, for that to happen a Sting is required.

Madonna - Like a Prayer 
Madonna - Die Another Day 
I don't know how it is in Nigeria I would believe the Russians also share the same family values when it comes to children, every child under my roof is mine and if their parents have no regard for the behaviour under my roof I will give them a different example of what is appropriate and not, none of them can complain that they were sidelined, and their parents separation had nothing to do with me. Making a target of children is bad parenting behaviour.

ADELE - Skyfall
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
What the female ega is about (thats for those who live a conscious life) is the ability to suppress negative experiences to produce extensive plans, the male ego is an outward expression of internal turmoil. Women who take in a lot end up violating themselves by delaying the release until goals are achieved. A lady is likely to succeed at anything if she keeps a level head in situations of extreme emotional discomfort. If men are easily irritable disciplined women become focused. To discipline a girl by force makes her more vulnerable and less able to handle functions.

Tina Turner - Golden Eye 
Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Lose You
Charlize Theron Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
Marc Streitenfeld - Charge.mpg
There is what I know to be the Kutuzov's tactic, when you see everyone fighting you help them burn it down to see who really cares for themselves, those who choose to dig in your soul you draw them deeper into the cold and hold them there then beat back with a partisan style, when they start screaming that your method is ungentle manly just as Napoleon voiced out you remind them that they invaded someone's home without regard for the consequences. When someone gives people chances to rethink their actions it shouldn't be taken as someone is weak, it is a consideration that people need to be given the benefit of doubt but should they not you go in with full force.

There are over 6 billion people on the planet and everyone you meet is trying to box you into their box meanwhile you are getting them out of their shell, nice way of achieving your goal.

There is no doubt that Africa predominantly is patriarchal however men shouldn't take it as a given that their physical strength can't be topped by a girls mental capacity to find ways out of that cage. How deep is a woman's soul depends on how far she is willing to go, how broad is her heart depends on how willing she is to turn her experiences around.

Джек Николсон и его женщины. Знаменитые соблазнители.
I don't know if there is such a thing in psychology as personality disorder however in reality what happens in lives of people is that people who have children may never grow up and they behave like kids while the children become the parents, how very easy those people who wouldn't stand responsible for their emotions and pass it on unto their kids to handle the effects of their actions are people who never grew up. Being pressured by a social order to submit as a child to such parents can crack your desire to commitment. At least J.N lets everyone know who he is, and to be wanted so much is an indicator of a fool.

The job of a producer is to create the story, the job of a director is to produce emotions into reality within an actor, camera men capture the moods in a piece, the commercial aspect is in the elements, editors assemble the story, actors play out their demons be it good or bad.

Those who seek to validate themselves through others tend to choose wrong partners, they tend to impose their insecurities rather than being free and leaving their spouses or partners breathe, same happens with siblings hence we have the patriarchal and matriarchal societies, it's an image game that only the strong break out from. Should a society adopt any form of sexists rule it is labelled as such.

Patriarchal societies existed because of the demand for physical security however the women are playing their part in seeking emotional security either by clinging to a wealthy person, doing their own thing into independence. Both boys and girls are seeking to remove themselves of of the imagery of society on their identity, those who live with it often surrender for fear or threatened with financial independence. Should there be no barriers people naturally choose to be where they want to be.

Where the confrontations come in between 2 men for instance is were one may not be happy with the idea that their partner is dependent. I have seen men pick fights with their fellow friends when the others spouse is free to do what she likes, have seen women fight their male friends when their girlfriend does what questions their dependent outlook to life and career. I am sure that we all know those who secretly envy men whose spouse isn't restricted as that threatens their equilibrium. Same it is when persons outside the family are questioning a fathers way of letting his children be free to explore their own lives because it questions them as parents.

Гении и злодеи. Жанна д'Арк. 2002
The Temptations - Soul To Soul
The Temptations - I Wonder Who She's Seeing Now
Confidence in a child is bread through the actions parents take in their lives same as insecurities. It can be a farce image too that may lead a child into events that could break a person, should there be divine favour attached with will usually they swim out of that perception of the world.

There are so many layers to a person who chooses to go on a journey that sometimes it seems impossible especially when those who come across them or affected them hide their deeds. Events are just as multilayered that the merger of historical factors that influenced them into certain actions can be clouded by those who created them. Fables are stories people can't relate to but that doesn't remove crucial factors that leads the stories of their lives.

Fantasia - Lose to Win
Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
It may sound right to keep a girl shut down but on the long run what does that produce for the family even if she maybe in a perceivably safe environment. We have known women who have been murdered by jealous men and families. To sit and justify in the senate the rightness of early child marriage is to justify ignorance of a lot of men who seek to hurt a nation in the future, thinking that there is no harm in turning a girl into a maid is to subject your own sons into oblivion. Your kids will be slaves, or maybe they don't care about tomorrow satisfied by the pleasures of the now. This is how nations end up like Sodom and Gomorrah they end up distorting themselves if no one voices out protest or fights openly. It's a shame when men don't know what else to do with their lives.

Rihanna - Hate That I Love You ft. Ne-Yo
There are loads of women in history and today who are pushing their husbands into the limelight because the society can't stand the idea of a woman being able, so for fear of being lunched and denied a life they place that fame on their husbands. I wonder how many girls have deluded the society into believing what a system enforces. It's a disgrace to a society to hide someone for the sake of pampering the egos of men, girls become weak and in return wicked.

Mariah Carey - Angels Cry ft. Ne-Yo
It doesn't matter weather a system is patriarchal or not, weak people bring up weak children as the principles they live by is based on fear "ego". Show me nations who promote tyrants in the face of a sheep and I will show you a nation of wolfs, pack like orientation is a pact to murder themselves within. People should start studying animal behaviour to know how to identify themselves as well as others.

When someone cries they are showing the pain caused.

The Platters - Smoke Get In Your Eyes 
"Talk to Me" - Welcome To P-Town
Mad Max 2 (3/8) Movie CLIP - You Talk to Me 
R. Kelly, Public Announcement - She's Got That Vibe
Tina Turner - Look Me In the Heart
The sad part to being yourself is the realisation that no one really knew you. The image of themselves is what painted the picture of you. When someone is bad they try to prove you wrong, when someone is good they try to prove you are not what they imagined.

Good Morning, Vietnam - Censorship
Eros Ramazzotti - Respiro nel blu
To sensor someone is to create a propaganda, an illusion that many can't sustain, nations that create such often use brute or the economy is running low. When people are ill informed and under educated there is nothing to sustain the understanding of law and order. What is law? Behaviour, order? Creativity.

Гении и злодеи. Зинаида Ермольева. 2005
The scariest thing outside of aids is malaria, it takes children's lives faster than any other infection apart from bacteria. Hepatitis is a killer too, the light form of it is gotten through badly prepared food just as in meat that isn't well done or packed with antibiotics, people are developing a variety of cancerous side effects which includes tension. Societies where money comes first often suffer from depressive persons who don't care enough about what they do to others because it was done to them. To heal the world, what does it take? Speak and Talk that's the problem of human beings with no desire to live their life to its fullest, caging others in their loathing/cowardice.

Jennifer Hudson - If This Isn't Love
Does anyone know the story of Jennifer Hudson? A jealous man gunning down her family members, how about that for the tamed men folk?
When a woman or child is running away from abuse the ignoramuses are asking Adam where is Eve, Ike where is Tina? Fuckers don't even know half the story are blaming the woman for leaving. A family that pulls their own daughter out of neglect is the same family in conjunction with the same sister and mother who subject the daughter inlaw in the same life. Christ how self delusional can people be, don't hurt my own but i don't care about yours. Wonderful.

Science vs Religion - The Absurdity Revealed!
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 
The Matrix Reloaded: Trinity on Ducati 996
Othello (1995) 
There are different areas of science, are we talking about medicine or physics? What is religion really fighting against? Why are secrets hidden in both spheres? Why hasn't religion been monitored as science has? Which is more dangerous? Or is it the human beings that were hurt yet couldn't turn around to heal others that is the scary part? Why create institutions only to create another set to protect oneself from it? What is marriage, what is relationship, what is love, what is life? So much mystery in a world that is open. Open mindedness, open heartedness, how easy is it to achieve such when dogma is promoted by those who call themselves leaders of nations and men of God. How basic can an information be if the depths are hidden? To make sense. how? when one is surrounded by greedy, cowardly beings. Open up they say, let us use you. It is said beware of false prophets, be ware of that man who talks yet you can see his actions speak otherwise.

The average male seldom uses his heart until you punch a hole in it, the average female seldom uses her brain until you mess with her. Very few people use the soul to live, what does it take to get people to wake up? War?

How far can one mans desire to possess lead other men to use his weakness "ego" to another's fate? Beware of false prophets for their ways are devious. They seek their own gain.

Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmalade
Norah Jones - Summertime
B.o.B - Strange Clouds ft. Lil Wayne 
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In the Dark
Toni Collette Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary Video
Guts ; Guys that haven't felt passion from a woman before tend to think that when someone cares one is false.

How To Be A Man - The Deep Core Of Being Masculine
Warren G - Reality
Passion determines who is what. The intensity with which people pursue whom ever or what ever. There are girls that are mentally masculine, it's all in the experiences as well as the determination to overcome or achieve a goal. Being the eldest child places me in situations that has total disregard to weather I am a girl or not. Even if I was the youngest being that girls in the patriarchal system are put to taking care of the home and siblings enhanced the already existing energy within. With the kids of forefathers that I have no child of theirs will be without will, it's our family genetics coupled with experiences. Personally I choose to be gentle but should I meet abusers or violators of an individuals right to freedom and liberty then ask for a force to be evoked.

I have no problem living a life within a life, I am as outward as I can be seclusive, I have my moments when I shut down and that's a trait that developed lately most times I am open. After my marriage I am not particularly looking forward to being open. Yep that's the truth, it would take a mutant shift for me to be as I was before towards intimacy. Has nothing to do with sex it's more of revealing who the woman is. I am now lady timid. Once bitten twice shy.

Healthy Relationships - What You MUST Know To Sustain A Great Relationship
Chayanne - Refugio De Amor (You Are My Home)
ZUCCHERO - MUOIO PER TE con Sting
The Godfather Love Theme
Shine by Darius Rucker
Гости из будущего - Беги от меня (HD)
Darius Rucker - "Lost In You" | Live at the Grand Ole Opry | Opry
If people don't know what they want for themselves what's the point in talking about what a healthy relationship is. Everyone has their own definition of healthy. Until someone has been hurt they can't really outline what they want. Would outlining really help? No, as that discovery should happen between those who are involved. If men are possessive with a person like me then sure all affections are out. What kills a spark are those midlers.

In my view, I have to have a healthy relationship with myself rather than imposing myself on others, that's unhealthy, as everyone wants their freedom and liberty. Of course there are those who don't mind being oppressed which is why you find some women being kept. I ask: Am I mentally a cripple or an animal to be held on a leash? I am sure that those who are made to feel undesired are those who run, the other side to being wanted constantly is that it can be overwhelming. Imagine a dog at every step is wagging his tail, I mean who likes to be drooled over in public, it's distracting, how about drooling over me in bed? :). There are girls who crave for that public show I am likely to hide and run except when on stage working as there I display my moods.

Attention seekers always get to a point where they start questioning the authenticity of those around them, when maturity kicks in as well as when someone gets betrayed. Yeah that's a G thang, most Tomgirls are like that. Response is understanding I suppose, knowing oneself in getting to know the other, if one is hiding what's the point in saying that there is a connection? Those who are over exposed also get negative responses. Most people who are looking for intimacy aren't seeking for a wayward mind, so there is my 2 bit nonsense in public.

Intimacy is a tricky thing it revolves around habits and if one considers it cute. My habit? I change for no one but the right guy changes me without even doing anything.

Those who have been alone or those who have gotten tired of jumping about sure know how to keep a steady relationship. There are 40 year olds who haven't enjoyed life as they were caged in childhood so wayward minds always screw up a good girl and she becomes nasty.

The Bare Neccesities
There is a reason I refrain from being dominant in my sons life through dishing out what I think he should think about life or people, that imprint he will carry with him and he will make mistakes that aren't his.

I am a strong personality and should I make him dependent on me he will be looking for a woman to depend on emotionally, that's not a burden I seek for another woman's child, the probability of him meeting a girl like me is very slim cos with the way I lead my life very few girls are allowed to and very few choose to.

My prayers are for me, my attention is to what I need to do when he makes his choice. As soon as he marries I will cease that image of a mother and become a granny. It's same attitude I have towards the men in my family, I don't care about them, I care for their kids, same applies to my father and trust me he gets a mindful from me about his kids, I am not his daughter any more I am the sister he lost long time ago.

Mulan: Meeting Mushu
Down in New Orleans - Princess and the Frog
Mulan 2- Lesson Number One 
Ludacris - Get Back
Ludacris - Act A Fool
Justin Bieber - Never Say Never ft. Jaden Smith
I don't remember daddy ever telling me what kind of guy I should be with, that's not a conversation that he particularly enjoys, he is more about what I should do in situations.

Osas sure had his moments of brawls, we hate liars. Best ask us we share. How can a guy be a guy when he runs from physical contact. Fighting is part of character development, how do you know what strength you possess when all you keep doing is avoiding interaction?

Boys who don't fight are likely to put others in fights.

Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) 
Spartans motivation & challenge
Principles of Motivation -
The Challenge Principles
Information that is vital to people is accepted based on their personal values or what they find useful. In producing information one should tailor it according to specific demands on a general scale it has to be broad in order to avoid the side effects of what is widely known as propaganda. Brain washing people ends up in limited capability. Similar to that of the game of football there are 2 coaches technical and general. Technical coaches focus on each players strengths and weaknesses, while the general coach focuses on the strategy of a game or objectives of a club/company. A company is a club like organisation only each business is focused on their own game play. Every organisation has its own culture hence the activities within differ same as the image outlook to circumstances as method of implementation. Some companies are broad in their approach and some aren't.

Self Image - The Amazing, Absolute Key To All Personal Growth
Prolific - Think
Prolific - Metamorphosis
Игорь Тальков - Метаморфоза
Игорь Тальков: "Господа демократы"!
Character is based on behaviour, the psychological aspects that influences behaviour is based on the environment "traditional values or cultural interests", and determination to name a few that influences people.

Professions culture a human being into a particular mindset, ours is social based so persons who are able to show a variety of characteristics are likely to feel comfortable.

Marketing sales and advertising is an industry where close mindedness is either limiting or dangerous as one is always dealing with products, people and events that happen globally or internally within a person needs to be projected. An outward and inward perspective on life and what influences change is required as knowledge is cultured through perspectives while being mindful of the influence on a person or society be it nationally or globally.

Personal growth? Each person chooses what works for them, if that doesn't exist people are likely to take it as no growth or being oppressed. Growth is a feeling as well as evidence in results achieved regardless of what others may think of it. That internal equilibrium is what everyone seeks regardless of the ways they choose. There are people with all the money in the world that can't seem to find happiness and there are those who with little are satisfied, to each their own measure of faith; if you believe you can then you are right if you believe you can't you are also right, the key is don't make others pay for the lack of happiness you feel inside, that's the ability to control your emotions. No one says you shouldn't express how you feel, just don't take it out on those who have nothing to do with it.

A professional is goal orientated and it can be specific or broad depends on ones mental, physical or resource capacity at a given time and space.

Design thinking method
All about Learning. Design Thinking.
Those that believe human beings can be forced into doing anything are likely to use sticks, how about using sense by connecting to people either on an individual or global level? I guess common sense isn't common because no one tries hard enough to see another's point of view. What's Vantage? What's it based on? Experience, interest, values? Who can blend?

Mark Dziersk: Design Thinking, Creativity, and Risk
Christina Aguilera - I'm a Good Girl (Burlesque)
Haddaway - What Is Love
Compromise Bella's Theme (From The Twilight Saga Eclipse)
When I Fall in Love - The Lettermen
Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy
Blake Shelton - Austin
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Glad
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Heather Mills Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
Risk factors in business revolves around an individual who is at the wheel. A business grows based on determination, determined people find ways where others give up. If one goes by the notion that money makes a business grow, I will ask what is money? Paper with a stamp, what's it's worth? In the industrial era it was tied to hard natural resources and produced goods, in the commercial world it's about valid thoughts, implementable/structured ideas, in leadership it's about structure/processes of implementation.
Policy is principles people abide by which is why to eradicate tradition in societies proves hard as there are those who think they are benefiting from those traditions, as soon as they are near a fall they start looking for other means to hang on to.

Drivers of change are often hunted and not always in the best of ways hence we have in history where they are being gunned down, I don't think I need to give examples we know.

Risk in industries is based on how matters are handled, used and what effects it has on people.

Ralph Fiennes Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
The Reason - Westlife
Les Vêpres de la Vierge, de Claudio Monteverdi - Dixit Dominus
Тайные знаки. Картины-пророки.
Destiny Gloria Estefan
Some women get stuck in the age when they have their first born it's either a happy or sad memories, the hardest is for those who went through it traumatically.

Those who paint on order end up rubbing the owner of of their fate, by putting in their emotions in combination with intent. Should a painter be forced to make a living by his craft and starved of adequate payment the painting takes a different  impact. Violent beings in violent circumstances have a hard time producing pieces that brings a feeling of happiness despite the look of it which is why customers buy based on what it speaks to them. Every stroke is an emotion a vision in the moment captured of a painters past or present circumstances.

To preconceive a relationship is to convince yourself of the rightness of your intentions, what's on your mind may not be in the mind of the other which leads to the eventual breakup of intimacy.

Guys who are afraid of their mothers tend to sing songs to them, pretending to be good yet seeking for a solution to their problem, quite cowardly, can't cut off that guilt ridden umbilical cord can't grow to be a man, if they don't have a sister who fights for them then the wives will be in hell. Mothers have a tendency to possessiveness, they often use guilt or scorn as a method of controlling children, that guilt and scorn is what most boys carry along with them towards their wives, boys close to their mothers use same method of managing their wives as their mothers used on them.

Girls do same as they are with their fathers. An oppressive father is likely to breed a girl to be ok with an oppressive man.

Who is a role model? So obvious to see why who affects a persons character/approach to life. If you know my father you know me.

Тайные знаки. Параллельные миры.
There is what some religious leaders call unequally yoked. Boomerang effects of people's wishes/prayers towards another reflects on others who you come in contact with. Those who wish people good are in return wishing themselves same and vice versa. There is what we all know as laws of attraction, how people behave towards others is  the result summed up in returns; what karma you let out is what you get. The universe is a mysterious zone, what goes around doesn't often go around it stays with those who try to harm others, faith always spreads.

It is very important for people not to envy as the price the person they scorn in paying they may not be able to carry. To those who can, the effort is a burden because of the scorn, to succeed becomes difficult. Responsibility is a duty that not many wish to carry and berating those who are doing their best becomes a heavy price that the universe demands in return for being foolish towards the other.

The science of words is limited to explain the dynamics of spirituality.

1 comment: