22/10/2015

Sometimes I'm out of words.

50 Cent Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | Documentary 
Shakira - Don't Bother
Dr Alban - No Coke 
Santa Esmeralda - Let Me Be Misunderstood 
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Smoot Ft. Jadakiss Swizz Beatz - Let's Get It
The A-Team Original Theme Song
Yanni - Prelude & Nostalgia 
Warren G & The Dove Shack - This Is The Shack
Lil Wayne - 3 Peat
Eros Ramazzotti & Cher - Più Che Puoi
She Says I'm Playing Games
There are just some moments that gets me stuck in time, how does someone dream up a love life that doesn't exist yet very real. Emotions vs feelings. I am not someone who plays with people's hearts and I need to learn how to play. Can someone suggest a game of love that ends well?

Who is a soul mate? Someone who compliments but how does one know? Too many quests responsibilities can hold someone down from being able to see beyond the invisible. Want to create an action  romantic movie moment as I am beginning to loose touch with reality.
Have been dreaming all day, playing my songs as usual.

Ok daydreaming now, by evening will figure it out.

Trying Too Hard Vs. Not Trying At All
Eminem - Almost Famous 
Toni Braxton - Love Shoulda Brought You Home
Brian McKnight - 6, 8, 12
Feelings are prayers when directed at somebody, they either represent themselves as sacred vows, hate the word secret what's there to hide when you feel for someone but what are those feelings based on? Promises of a never ending love life? That's work, how about affections, how does someone express affections? through sexual overtones? That's flirting but some flirts don't often know how as they can rub someone wrong. A lot of people think that a flirt bats her eyelids, wiggles her body etc how ever an aim to flirt is to call up emotions to notice someone or wake up affections within someone. How do people do it?

In business flirting is to start a fight strategic, in relationships is to court someone. Cold calls are techniques used for  leads generation, in relationships calls are as friendly banter, questions that form dialogues hopefully with good intentions to get to genuinely know someone and calls can go on for a long time before someone gets to meet the other, love letters that expresses intentions be they romantic in nature or explanatory of situations or pleas or pleasure. If people aren't savvy with themselves they can often push someone away. Poems with affections. There are people that like dreamy fondly quotes and there are those who like a direct approach.

What happens when someone finally meets their beloved/bethrowed? She could be walking down an alley or at the bar not knowing that he was watching her and then she raises up her eyes only to see an amused look on his face, her smile goes warm as she approached, instead of him making the moves she comes intently close and with a nudge of her hips touches his. Hmm now guys, I don't want to make anyone start swooning but I guess some guys would like to know how sexy gals can be. I have my ways but that's reserved for my special someone. If my partners get to be gingered up with affectionate words how much more someone I love? My sweet, my all, I better stop before I get myself on the journey of creating a chick flick rather than an action movie with hot steamy scenes. I can for sure be very evasive😇✌󾌩󾠣

To try is to test someone, I test enemies and even thy have the grace of leaving without injury should they now not how to behave a whooping will be very appropriate. Men that behave like men always get the kiss of mortality. Easy tiger, sugar does it well, I roar and monkey around when happy.

The art of being yourself | Caroline McHugh | TEDxMiltonKeynesWomen
In a world where most people like to pretend what happens is if an honest person is placed in the mix it sparks emotions that creates either sparks or tension. I have seen the damage it causes when surrounded by people who are insecure, usually because their life plans aren't outlined or they aren't determined enough to pursue it. When it's said say what you want and mean what you say it implies that one should be determined to fulfil their dreams and pursue their goals. If people are brought up by parents and surrounded by people who constantly pose no that or this is not possible as solutions then the determined party ought to put their foot down, either quietly or openly cause a fight for rights.

Strategically thinking people will always find ways "tactics" to achieve their goals. Tactics are set actions that takes down or overcomes the obstacles being put in ones way. After sometime of approaching and receiving no for answers one ought to withdraw back into the initial mode for self preservation, it isn't pretence but a withdrawal from negotiation as it is clear one is on their own. Spending valuable time convincing people to join in on the game competitively can be daunting, yes interests in collaboration may show but not every interested party is willing to take up their part in implementation. Whose dream is it is who leads, should there be an alignment then it becomes a common dream for all with their share in effort.

Do What You Like, Like What You Do: Bert Jacobs at TEDxBeaconStreet
What's wrong with contemporary art: Jane Deeth at TEDxHobart
Every form of art or expression or way is contemporary simply because it is new and defies the old set understanding of what's real towards what's possible be it applicable to today or for tomorrow. Ramming things in brackets of what's useful and what isn't is susceptible to taste and time. If an advice isn't useful it's considered useless but in time it fits into the puzzle of things. Things are facts things are visual and it has an influence same it is with thought, so discarding in my view is considered wasteful. I produce not for the aim of things or thoughts to be useful for today but with the mind that it will be useful tomorrow.

The critique on what I think is based on what I have experienced hence in my thoughts I reference to where I come from, where I have been and in same regard I give to others on their private level, on a social level I argue points by not saying someone is wrong but by identifying with people on their experiences and thought processes which gives an open expression rather than a confrontational stand on issues. On a business level it all comes down to who is willing to implement their dreams, time is of essence in matters with people, time isn't of essence when I am creating/building as well. If I am building with people I am aware of time, as being unaware of it puts people in a reactive emotional state of mind rather than a responsive method of implementation. If going a mile with someone means I have to drop what I am doing for a time then I go even further than asked to have the joy of making a friend who in return could do same for me. In cases where you meet someone who interchangeably work for each other then there is a collaborating party who both look after each other in return.

The six degrees: Kevin Bacon at TEDxMidwest
What is Calculus Used For? | Jeff Heys | TEDxBozeman
Guardians of the Galaxy - Come and get your love - dance scene 
Leona Lewis - I See You [Theme from Avatar]
Fast & Furious 7 - Plane Scene
Cars Movie Soundtrack (Sheryl Crow - Real Gone)
Stealth Dogfight: Talon/UCAV vs Terminator
Britney Spears-Deep in my Heart
Britney Spears - Girl In The Mirror
A conscious mind always has a huge memory and span, if people are reactive they usually live in the subconscious. Responsive people are always able to foretell what is to come from actions of people. Guilt is a subconscious state of mind, proactive people live in the conscious as they are aware of themselves and aware of who is around and takes note of what they are doing that causes or will cause a reaction hence able to prevent situations from escalating, in the advent that goals need to be achieved what is required is a confrontation. Evasive people on managerial levels always deny their responsibility why proactive people almost always take action while alongside managing reactions by default.

What is being calculating? It's someone who sets the stage, acts and responds to a variety of emotions and gives feedback on issues rather than pacifying ignorance. I am brute.

Пророчество о Римских Папах. Предсказание о Конце Света.
Ace Of Base - Everytime It Rains
A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle
ENDLESS LOVE .. Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross
When people are considered tools invariably there would be found men who use wise methods for manipulating people. Those who don't question what ever or anything that is being presented are likely to be led by the wicked. To be brave in a world of men that seek control "envious minds" a level of brute is called for. The fight for power and domination over minds has been going on for a very long time, what should one do to remain safe? Hide, withdraw, plan and execute. These are tactics against persons that choose to take what isn't theirs, when ready dunk, dive and move these are simple ways to explain what tactics mean.

Mathematics and sex | Clio Cresswell | TEDxSydney
When women pretend not to like sex then that's a recipient for disaster. Where the problem comes from is where people who feel inadequate about themselves are unable to express themselves. Now for those women who stand to pose as saints I have very little patience for, there is another side to the expression of sexuality, everyone has theirs. As a girl I never posed to wear girly stuff to attract not because I never needed it but simply because I use my senses as well as my mind. There are men that are interested in the visuals that's fine but there are men who are attracted by the mind, does that mean on an average men seek outward expressiveness while women seek internal appreciation? Yes and no it depends on each individual and the stages of their mental evolution, I am likely to be attracted by men who are neither however when it comes to retainer-ship we all know that the heart and soul always looks for ways to make things better than they are, perfection should apply to self rather than the other. I am a very calculating person even if I am open in my personal life.

We are what we think: Valerie Mason-John at TEDxRenfrewCollingwood
We are not what we think, we are influenced by what we were made to believe, our experiences, be it self propelled or outwardly induced, form our character patterns. If I am in control of my actions it wouldn't matter how the wind howls the mountain will never bows to it. What this phrase represents is that everyone is guided by principles hence if the words spoken aren't pro family, pro individual expression it doesn't get heard, listen to the negative and positive terminologies used through emotions/reactions/suggestions by people and you will know who violates internally but speaks outwardly on peace.

My year of living without money: Carolien Hoogland at TEDxErasmusUniversity
If money is a representation of skill then why the need for it? Money is only useful when there is a goal and a designed path for execution. Creativity allows simple services implemented without the need for exuberant amounts. I enjoy putting myself through tests be it material or physical, that is quite irritating for certain business sectors like the banking system, do I need loans? Neither here nor there, the need exists to provide a wider reach for people to start themselves rather than for personal use. My paw paw tree experience and drinking gari with groundnuts, bread and Coca-Cola while walking free are still the best memories. Yes it is my rebellion, I am a rascal. 󾌩✌️

How adventure makes you smarter, stronger, and attractive: Tyler Tervooren at TEDxConcordiaUPortland
"Parents" like to create mini me's now if mothers like to make dolls of their children then they better be prepared to manage the after effects. To say this is how or who I want you to be but not be there to support is asking for a revolt. If I say to someone be a doctor then I am likely to be there to make sure that the person reaches that goal, if I am a presenter I am likely to show how I present and in that I guide, that's what I call leading by example. Professionals in a variety of areas are affected by the practise and their surroundings, if I am a presenter I ought to be entertaining and engaging. If I am a doctor who stands to say I care for people then I ought to have a caring personality, if I am a brute then I wouldn't speak of peace. I war that's the Marsian that speaks through to drive the message hard.

Change anything! Use skillpower over willpower: Al Switzler at TEDxFremont
Anthony Hamilton - Love I Found 
Five Star - System Addict
Skill is will for the most part, it's the application of mind over matter or issues. I am a solution provider because I am tired of the issues people have with life and finding themselves. Making someone your lab rabbit for the sake of self relevance is wicked, it's laziness to be responsible for oneself alone and not others. Those who have no value for family or people have a hard time designing solutions that enables people. I have more than enough will power to change my life and in effect others by simple communication, connecting to others rather than using their circumstances to control them. I have no self image and in that is my strength, I am in an industry where image and the lack of it has its downside and upsides. I have no self image, I am a mother, I am a sister, I am a partner, I am a friend, I am a being and in that is my strength, through that I communicate, through that I build my skill and in there is my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment