20/10/2015

Treat 'Em Right - Duty over pleasure.

Jessica Simpson Bio | Life and Career | Filmography | 
Percy Sledge -- Warm & TenderLove
Westlife - Let There Be Love
Зара и Стас Михайлов - Спящая красавица
Westlife Summer Wind 09 of 12
Aaliyah - Back & Forth
The Mamas & The Papas: California Dreamin'
Understanding Emotions - Part 1
Experiences within family generates emotions projected towards another and indicates what experiences a person has had within their nuclear family. Should there be openness it generally indicates the trust level towards self and in reciprocation to another in action and communication on issues. Shutdown people have a hard time expressing and acting upon their plans. There are also those who have similar experiences but they choose to act in a different manner ie by simply having a mind frame where there is no transfer of aggression but tenderness. When it's said people don't blend based on the difference in backgrounds it should help to differentiate what background means. If people are throwing in bias as a way for creating diferentiencial identity then they are likely to misjudge character and livelihoods.

There are kids who grow up in relative comforts yet lack confidence and there are those who grow up in poverty yet are confident. If people measure themselves against another based on physiological attributes they often find themselves not being able to handle the security level on the Marslow scale and in the process self esteem is low, self actualisation activities become low/difficult to execute. Kids that grow only within the 4 walls of a home with an insecure mother have a tendency to use shallow metrics for identifying themselves with others and in turn compromises their ability to judge/differentiate between a character in a situation and a situation affecting a character. How people behave is different from what's affecting a person that projects a behaviour.

Parents that tend to punish/scorn their kids without explanation, parents that use comforts to threaten their kids as a way of addressing behaviour they can't handle through communication often bring up insecure children, using money as a way to make children do things for parents or others compromises people on the long run and in business they tend to do same, it speaks of a parents lack of confidence in approaching their children or child, another side is the decision making abilities/will children have or take when faced being forced to do things, parents get to such a level in interaction with their kids that the only way they seek to have help is through buying their favours, that's sick, if my child only does things for me when I buy this or that then I as a parent should consider a simple truth I didn't bring up a child. When a person is being underhandedly treated what sort of discussion can there be between parents and child?

Kids through religious beliefs are shamed when they feel anoid by the behaviour of their parents and in turn what it creates is a person who is unable to manage their emotions with strangers, this projects itself in marriages where they seek people who can handle the pressures coming from their siblings and parents so generally kids who can't stand up to their parents will seek life partners who become their shield against persons inside and outside. It's always best to standup to your fears than looking for people to do that for you in your private environment, in business its called alliances same reference can be drawn to identifying the roles of inlaws.

How To Stop Backsliding - How To Stop Procrastinating
Jordan Fisher, Chrissie Fit - Falling for Ya (From "Teen Beach 2")
Becca Ft. 2Face - Badman Badgirl 
The Old Rugged Cross (with Lyrics) - Brad Paisley - Fisher of Men
The More Things Change - Bon Jovi
Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born To Follow
Bon Jovi, Jennifer Nettles - Who Says You Can't Go Home
Pretty Woman 
Bruce Springsteen - Tougher Than the Rest
Bon Jovi - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore ft. LeAnn Rimes
Are runners backsliders? I don't think so. Children who have experienced a variety of cultures and people tend to have a better decision making ability as they are able to see differences between people behaviour and differences in values within cultures. I have an athletic family and that cultivated our ability to make decisions and often drastic. We are radicals and rascals our methods often scare people who aren't ready to make choices. Patience I would say to attitudes is what we don't have its good when surrounded by procrastinators, does time wait for man? Does life give choices or should people create options out of a given choice?

I wish I was able to backslide simply because that would have given me less hassle in my marriage, my headstrong attitude towards making things work hinders my ability to leave earlier than later. I stick to my decisions and that draws people who need that strength but I am unable to relay on them, even as a girl in a mans world I have failed to find someone who I can rely on as they relay on me. That kind of reliance I have from the men in my family, this can make a guy insecure especially if they don't step up to be the man in my life. Does someone beg to be a man or woman in someones life? I moonwalk when I am surrounded by backsliders, it's a way to survive when there is no other option in time and space. My dreamy nature is cultivated due to having no one to rely on and I don't trust my aspirations on others, likely to do things on my own and my way is cultivated in the process, what is a girl to do in a world of men who think that girls are born for their pleasure.

Kids should have at least a 6months practice in athletics to understand what determination is. Athletes are unstoppable as it develops dedication/stedfast.

Anxiety: Hibernate, Adapt, or Migrate: Summer Beretsky at TEDxWilliamsport
Can You Feel It - The Jacksons
Pitbull Feat. Fat Joe and Sinful Que Tu Sabes D'eso
Getcha Girl Dogg - Jayo Felony, M.C. Eight, and Snoop Dogg
Hibernation is a method of defence against negativity. I sleep a lot when I am surrounded or in stressful situations, now there is another hibernation method switch time zones instead of working during the day I work at nights especially as a mother. When strengths have been accumulated I move places it doesn't have to be another country but a state or just traveling for short periods of time. Sleeping is a better method of healing than being pumped with antidepressants. I deal with my fears by being brave and open. I am just like everyone else susceptible to worry only when I am with a guy who says this is not possible until I realised it was his imagination and skill level coupled with wickedness. In situations when I meet that I physically can stop someone from violating my mind and space, if that's the only way he can be woken up from his slumber then do. Sorry but I can't adapt to principles that destroys family and people, replacing things for affection isn't a life, I'd rather walk bare feet literarily rebel in any form possible.

The science of emotions: Jaak Panksepp at TEDxRainier
Chicago - I Can't Do It Alone 
Sonja Marie - And I Gave My Love to You (Waiting To Exhale Soundtrack)
Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
MOLIENDO CAFE.... ORQUESTA DE PEPE DELGADO
When people are held back from practising their calling be it in any form or manner that creates a level of tension within them. People that are manipulated internally are developing attention disorders as that distraction from a focus creates a level disfunction as the inner voices are rebelling against a systematic structure of political and social dogmas.

Today we are having angry youth who are forced by parents to choose professions based on their perception of status, people who view musicians and sports men as riff raff yet will buy a production and watch sports in my view praising the talents of others kids yet denny theirs the opportunity to even try are Hippocrates, if people who behave in such ways are buying someone's records yet don't believe that there is anything worth in being in that industry then I simply ignore their advices on what's right and what isn't, as it is doctors and lawyers are violating people's lives but people are shoving their kids in that area, it's sickening.

When it's said what God put together let no man put asunder it does mean that a child's calling/interests are as sacred as a family and only those who haven't found or fought for their rights are hurting each other in return for being weak.

Terror Squad - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me 
Lighthouse Family - Raincloud
Lil Kim- Off The Wall
Lil' Kim -Whats the word
Dig a Little Deeper 
Down in New Orleans 
Road to El Dorado 
greatest moments
Rihanna - Pour It Up 
Justin Timberlake - 07 - Chop Me Up (feat. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia)
Girls give second chances women don't. The problem with girls who keep coming back to abusive relationships is when they are dependent or emotionally crave for something in that person. The issue with that is when they have taken enough beating be it physical or emotional they usually move on. Now for a girl to come back to a relationship it means the guy is manipulating his way in and if she doesn't fight it then he is likely to do again what was before. As regards people who have been married there is a tendency for the children vying for the party to return. I know a family that came back because of the children but eventually what happened is one of the parent took out the frustrations on the children for not being strong enough to stand strong, so is it really advisable to go back where one could be a roadkill or worse the kids suffering because of it later down in life? I don't think it's worth sacrificing a life for an institution that serves only men or systems.
Healthy Relationships - What You MUST Know To Sustain A Great Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment