06/12/2012

Who is what i am "Personality"!

My personality draws many, and i embrace all. I create no cages so that i am not trapped in one. I do not seek security, i give loyalty. I know that security isnt possible without change. I seek change because i believe in it. I believe in it because nature has seasons and that to me means i should evolve.

I fight against habits, getting so used to anything that traps the mind traps the body. Although i know that my body has limits, in mind i remain global all the time regardless of setbacks. Everyday i am new because i observe the world and judge it not from my own narrow perspective shaped by events. I have no judgement even when someone hurts or makes me happy. I remain neutral even when i make statements, I allow possibilities. I have a dream but i also fear it not being accepted because many have been made to believe in one vantage point of education, that what they were told was the truth rather than look at what they had experienced, but they wernt told or thought that the truth always evolves to greater heights. I am like a child trusting everything and this is a personality that many are not used to, even if they are drawn to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment